Tokidoki coming to Sephora!!

xKiKix

i read somewhere in twitter that this collection will be out in april, i definitely can't wait until then.

BadBadGirl

It's out already ladies- up on Sephora.com!!!!

*dancing*

The eye liner markers come in so many colors- I hope they are worth the price. I can't even decide what item to get first.

Mabelle

Ive heard from a couple people that its supposed to be amazing. All the girls at my sephora are waiting for it.

Goat Goat Etc.

Very random but...
1226133_sw.jpg

The image they used for "Monstro" eyeliner looks like Reptar from Rugrats a little bit to me!
375957-reptar003_large.gif

iheartangE

I am SO excited about this-I want to order a bunch of things but the lipglosses aren't in stock yet
ssad.gif
I really hope we can order them soon-as soon as they go live I am placing a major order!! I can't wait!

shadowaddict

I placed an order for all three e/s palettes and med. bag and a few other non-tokidoki items on Saturday. I got an email this afternoon saying my order was canceled and being redone and that I would get a new order confirmation in a moment. I did and it still had everything except the bag.
angry.gif
I REALLY wanted that bag.

I called my Sephora last week and the girl told me next week it would be out. But then I was in there on Friday and asked whlie I was checking out and asked and this girl said maybe in a couple of weeks or so. She didn't really didn't know anything so I guess I'll keep checking online and calling my store.

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowaddict
I placed an order for all three e/s palettes and med. bag and a few other non-tokidoki items on Saturday. I got an email this afternoon saying my order was canceled and being redone and that I would get a new order confirmation in a moment. I did and it still had everything except the bag.
angry.gif
I REALLY wanted that bag.

I called my Sephora last week and the girl told me next week it would be out. But then I was in there on Friday and asked whlie I was checking out and asked and this girl said maybe in a couple of weeks or so. She didn't really didn't know anything so I guess I'll keep checking online and calling my store.

that sucks, i was JUST about to order the palettes but i guess i'll probably just wait until sephora decides that we can order.

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKiKix
that sucks, i was JUST about to order the palettes but i guess i'll probably just wait until sephora decides that we can order.

Sorry if I read this wrong. I thought you may have misunderstood. It appears the e/s palettes have shipped. It was the bag that got canceled.

I wish they would have just backordered it instead of canceled. Then at least I would know that when it did get in stock mine would be sent before putting it back online, since I did already order it.

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowaddict
Sorry if I read this wrong. I thought you may have misunderstood. It appears the e/s palettes have shipped. It was the bag that got canceled.

I wish they would have just backordered it instead of canceled. Then at least I would know that when it did get in stock mine would be sent before putting it back online, since I did already order it.

oic, sorry i understand now... yah i totally blame it on the sephora system if its not going to be shipped they should just leave it on backorder. although tokidoki is SUCH a cute brand that its really worth the hassle, just a little bit lol.
th_LMAO.gif

Strawberrymold

Here they are laddies! Pics and swatches of some Tokodoki stuff!!!

Each quad comes with the shadows on the top and a 3D figurine that you can clip to anything

Diamonte Quad

SDC10291.jpg

SDC10282.jpg

SDC10292.jpg

SDC10288.jpg

Bastardino Quad

SDC10294.jpg

SDC10295.jpg

SDC10356.jpg

SDC10359.jpg

Adios Quad (this one showed up funny in the pics, the black looks very purple but it's not it's a dark matte black)

SDC10339.jpg

SDC10345.jpg

SDC10341.jpg

SDC10350.jpg

Inferno Bronzer

SDC10353.jpg

SDC10311.jpg

Perfecto Liners

Sandy- Green
Carina - Purple
Rondine Love - White

SDC10368.jpg

SDC10364.jpg

Mints

Moozarella Mints

SDC10352.jpg

Thanks and enjoy!

Strawberrymold

Here they are laddies! Pics and swatches of some Tokodoki stuff!!!

Each quad comes with the shadows on the top and a 3D figurine that you can clip to anything

Diamonte Quad

SDC10291.jpg

SDC10292.jpg

SDC10282.jpg

SDC10288.jpg

Bastardino Quad

SDC10294.jpg

SDC10295.jpg

SDC10356.jpg

SDC10359.jpg

Adios Quad (this one showed up funny in the pics, the black looks very purple but it's not it's a dark matte black)

SDC10339.jpg

SDC10345.jpg

SDC10341.jpg

SDC10350.jpg

Inferno Bronzer

SDC10353.jpg

SDC10311.jpg

Perfecto Liners

Sandy- Green
Carina - Purple
Rondine Love - White

SDC10333.jpg

SDC10368-1.jpg

SDC10364.jpg

Mints

Moozarella Mints

SDC10352.jpg

thanks and enjoy!

shadowaddict

OMG!! Everything is so freakin cute. Those liners look awesome too. I ordered all three palettes and I want the bronzer even though I don't use bronzer but I could use it as a e/s. I also want the highlight powder. Oh hell I want it all.

The bag was canceled from my order but I called my store and was told they had just put the Tokidoki stuff out so they are holding a med bag for me. They only got 2 of the med size ones. I'm suppose to be cutting back my spending but I have loved Tokidoki for years.

LMD84

argh! i love it! i shall be buying some of the liners and a quad when i'm in the states in may!
smiles.gif
can't wait!

Latest posts