Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

MACGirl1908

i just want to know how big or little they are?

perhaps the size depends on the "BOY" so Matthew could be a mini and perhaps Tomas is much larger!
Size definitely matters. Meanwhile let me go find Thomas.......
iagree.gif
jawdrop.gif

NaomiH

UK lovelies can sign up to be notified when it launches via Selfridges:
http://www.selfridges.com/content/article/tom-ford-lips-boys-product-notification

NaomiH

I find this video more steamy than 50 shades of grey trailer. Lol
HA! So do I!
I wonder how that film is going to end up being once it comes out. I read the books and thought they were a fun and fast read for when you want something fictional with a decent story line, but I didn't think they'd ever make it to the silver screen.

charismafulltv

HA! So do I!  I wonder how that film is going to end up being once it comes out. I read the books and thought they were a fun and fast read for when you want something fictional with a decent story line, but I didn't think they'd ever make it to the silver screen.
I didn't like the one they choose to play Christian grey, sometimes he looks good sometimes he looks weird. Haha.

NaomiH

I didn't like the one they choose to play Christian grey, sometimes he looks good sometimes he looks weird. Haha.
I don't either, I think he's a handsome man but not at all how I imagined Mr. Grey to look. His hair colour is even wrong if I'm remembering correctly!

cocotears

Just saw this on Temptalia! I'm excited because this is the only way I'll be able to afford a Tom Ford lippie at this point in my life. I'll be stalking that night. I hope we can get some swatches before that point though.

vaisforluvrs

I hope these minis are bigger than the deluxe minis you get free with purchase, otherwise I'm out! $32 is much more reasonable for a lipstick than $50 but not if it's super tiny.

Vineetha

I hope they prepare the site for traffic on 28th or we are gonna break that too!!!
lol.gif
The social media campaign is huge for this one!!!

NaomiH

I hope they prepare the site for traffic on 28th or we are gonna break that too!!!
lol.gif
The social media campaign is huge for this one!!!
Right? We don't need another Sephora-Gate!
I might just wait until Dec 26th to grab some. Or maybe just 1 on Black Friday. Hmm....

Vineetha

Right? We don't need another Sephora-Gate!
I might just wait until Dec 26th to grab some. Or maybe just 1 on Black Friday. Hmm....
I would really love to see some swatches and find out the actual size of the lippie before that!! If its actually the size of free minis i dont know.

NaomiH

I would really love to see some swatches and find out the actual size of the lippie before that!! If its actually the size of free minis i dont know.
I'd like to know that too and I really hope they aren't some tiny sample sized lipstick, it'd be kind of a slap in the face if it was considering the price they're going for. I'm going to hold out for a bit more info me thinks.

Latest posts