Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
And mine Nay. I am super excited to try out TF.
Usually I wouldn't buy but I want to lol
I think it's such a great idea to have the smaller size, the price doesn't hurt as much as the full size version, lol.
I bought my first TF product not too long ago, the Cheek Brush. To be honest, I don't like it as much as I thought I would... I'm hoping I'll like the lipsticks more. I want a nice nude.

brittbby

defaa804_image.jpeg
Looks like these are .07 oz while a full size is .10! So not bad!!

ashievic

Neiman Marcus in Northbrook IL is receiving the entire collection. I will find out the contact person, since their TF counter will not be open for a couple of weeks. I have spoken to the Manager of the Cosmetics and he is said it is a definite for sure they will have all of them. I have shot him an emil for the contact info. If you tried without a direct contact, it is a nightmare. He is pretty fast in getting back to me. I will post once I have the info. He gave me the go ahead to post this info. No, I do not work for NM or receive a discount or anything else from the store.

laurennnxox

Hey ladies! I've never purchased a TF product before, but I've had my eye on the matte lippie velvet cherry since their release. I've always been hesitant on pulling the trigger because I have no idea the quality of the formula, esp. Because it's matte. I don't have a TF counter near me, nor a department store I could do in-store returns to. (Sending back in the mail in suuuch a pain!!) what are your thoughts on velvet cherry and the matte formula in general? Thanks!!

ashievic

If you purchase from NM, it is free returns, just toss back in the box and stick the label on. As for the lipsticks, I am not impressed. For a incredible matte look, look at Armani Maestro Matte gloss. To me, much better product, lasts forever, plus it is 17.00 less. They also provide free returns, even if you used it, just as NM does. They also ship really fast. As in I get my stuff within 48 hours of ordering at no charge for shipping.

laurennnxox

If you purchase from NM, it is free returns, just toss back in the box and stick the label on. As for the lipsticks, I am not impressed. For a incredible matte look, look at Armani Maestro Matte gloss. To me, much better product, lasts forever, plus it is 17.00 less. They also provide free returns, even if you used it, just as NM does. They also ship really fast. As in I get my stuff within 48 hours of ordering at no charge for shipping.
Thank you for your honest opinion! I don't mind a slight sheen to my matte, VC just looks like such a beautiful color. Great to hear NM ships so fast for you! I ordered something from them last month and had a horrrrrible time with fedex delivering my package. I live in an apartment complex, and if I miss the delivery, the office won't hold the package for me (Don't get me started, haha!) and Fedex wouldn't hold the package at their facility for me because of their "contract" with NM not allowing for it. My shipment almost got sent back to the warehouse! I try to avoid dealing with fedex now, sadly, as I am rarely home due to being a student. Maybe I will just wait to test them out at the NM back home over thanksgiving break. :)

Medgal07

Hey ladies! I've never purchased a TF product before, but I've had my eye on the matte lippie velvet cherry since their release. I've always been hesitant on pulling the trigger because I have no idea the quality of the formula, esp. Because it's matte. I don't have a TF counter near me, nor a department store I could do in-store returns to. (Sending back in the mail in suuuch a pain!!) what are your thoughts on velvet cherry and the matte formula in general? Thanks!!
​I purchased Velvet Cherry but I have not yet worn it ......it's a deep beautiful red. I do have other TF matte lipsticks and find them very comfortable to wear with well
exfoliated and prepped lips, but that's my daily norm anyway. The pigmentation is rich and It lasts in excess of 6 hrs on me, with eating and drinking.

Latest posts