Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

girlhaha.gif
I'm going to have to FORCE myself to ease up on lip purchases next year unless my body plans to grow another pair of lips lol.
lmao.gif
​Easing up is one thing...I'm not so delusional as to think I'm giving up something that I enjoy immensely!
There's a thread for that and I think it's called LOWBUY!!! This thread is for all the ladies who purchased and are
enjoying their Tom Ford mini lipsticks...let them enjoy it!!!

clapping.gif

Shars

lmao.gif
​Easing up is one thing...I'm not so delusional as to think I'm giving up something that I enjoy immensely!
There's a thread for that and I think it's called LOWBUY!!! This thread is for all the ladies who purchased and are
enjoying their Tom Ford mini lipsticks...let them enjoy it!!!

clapping.gif
That thread scares me! lol Just the thought... oh my days. But I agree with you. I enjoy makeup so I would never give it up. I more into "Operation Use-up" so I can justify buying more things lol.

Medgal07

That thread scares me! lol Just the thought... oh my days. But I agree with you. I enjoy makeup so I would never give it up. I more into "Operation Use-up" so I can justify buying more things lol.
lmao.gif
This is my one vice---let me enjoy it! I do like our makeup challenges because we focus on the use of various makeup and it's light & fun. Like today---you totally reminded me of my Dior Fluid sticks...I pulled out and orange one and used it with my lipstick.
friends.gif

fashiong1rl

Quote:Originally Posted by Medgal07

cheerleader.gif
  I hope you love them all.

i haven't tried them yet, but from the swatches i've seen, the only one i'm not really sure about is ian. it looks really light.

Medgal07

src=
I hope you love them all.

i haven't tried them yet, but from the swatches i've seen, the only one i'm not really sure about is ian. it looks really light.
I just looked it up----- Oh it's really pretty though. Maybe wear it as a nude. I hope it works out for you.

Marsha Pomells

[COLOR=0000FF]  My lipstick collection seemingly exploded within a very short time.[/COLOR]  :haha: [COLOR=0000FF]What did I expect buying 5 full size TF[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  lippies at a time.  I haven't yet used them all.[/COLOR]:shock: [COLOR=0000FF]  I'm not making any promises I don't expect to keep.[/COLOR] :sigh: [COLOR=0000FF] [/COLOR] 
Before I joined Specktra, I own owned around 7 lipsticks. I now own about 80+, 32 of them are MAC. 35 are from an indie company, 5 are from Illamasqua. 3 are from Melt and the rest are just random... One is from KVD, just remembered that one

awickedshape

:lmao: [COLOR=0000FF]I like the way you spread them out when you wrote them down!!!! [/COLOR]:haha:  [COLOR=0000FF]I can't wait to see them on you---I know they'll all look amazing!!![/COLOR]
Broke 'em down by each order lol They won't be here 'til January, though Those were the colours (excluding the pinks) that attracted me the most.

Medgal07

Before I joined Specktra, I own owned around 7 lipsticks. I now own about 80+, 32 of them are MAC. 35 are from an indie company, 5 are from Illamasqua. 3 are from Melt and the rest are just random... One is from KVD, just remembered that one
lmao.gif
There's no way I'm counting my lipsticks---TNTC (Too numerous to count). Actually, it would be easy---I keep an inventory document. Not going there...it's in the
hundreds.
thud.gif

Marsha Pomells

:lmao: [COLOR=0000FF]There's no way I'm counting my lipsticks---TNTC (Too numerous to count). Actually, it would be easy---I keep an inventory document.  Not going there...it's in the[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    hundreds.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]:thud:  [/COLOR]
I've missed out 2 lipsticks on that count. Oops

Latest posts