Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

elegant-one

Hi, it's not a TF product but from Paul & Joe (I'm a collector). It's a pencil, one of their newer products.

Pretty boys! How do you like Patrick on?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Patrick on! Its like the perfect pinky peach shade on me. I may get another because its so pretty
girlhaha.gif

Alejandro is a very very pretty pinked, fuchsia red. Its very very flattering. It does have more of that sheen to it than the others.

elegant-one

shockt.gif
I assure you this concerns less that 1% of my stuff.
lol.gif

Julian's been hugging my lips today. Still, my
heart.gif
goes to James.

AND I finally got a lip concealer duo to contour/outline my lips! Makes a huge difference with nude and hopefully bright lippies, too.
I agree, I totally love how James looks.

And, its my hubs & sons name
love.gif
they both have the same name - one is Jr. & our son is the III

walkingdead

:shocked: I assure you this concerns less that 1% of my stuff. :lol: Julian's been hugging my lips today. Still, my :heart:   goes to James. AND I finally got a lip concealer duo to contour/outline my lips! Makes a huge difference with nude and hopefully bright lippies, too.
MRV ~ which lip concealer did you get? I'm looking for one. Thanks! Edit: MRV - I saw you answered this question already

MRV

I agree, I totally love how James looks.

And, its my hubs & sons name
love.gif
the both have the same name - one is Jr. & our son is the III
That's so nice! Unfortunately none of the boys has a name of a person I know. Probably because we have so different names here, the NARS girls were better in that respect.

beautycool

Your so funny elegant made me laugh How did you like the pinky red on you Does it remind you of any mac reds As I wanted to try that one but I'm so not sure on reds :)

elegant-one

Addison - a beautiful pink nude
Ian - very pretty pale baby pink nude with SHIMMER. You wipe it off your lips & it leaves shimmer behind everywhere. But I really love how it looks on.

Sorry...my hands are so dry right now..blech

Medgal07

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Patrick on! Its like the perfect pinky peach shade on me. I may get another because its so pretty
girlhaha.gif

Alejandro is a very very pretty pinked, fuchsia red. Its very very flattering. It does have more of that sheen to it than the others.
As soon as I saw them I was thinking, "these are colors for sis." I knew you'd love these boys!!!

Latest posts