Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

shockt.gif
I assure you this concerns less that 1% of my stuff.
lol.gif

Julian's been hugging my lips today. Still, my
heart.gif
goes to James.

AND I finally got a lip concealer duo to contour/outline my lips! Makes a huge difference with nude and hopefully bright lippies, too.
lmao.gif
So basically you're cheating on James with Julian---quite scandalous MRV!!!!
girlhaha.gif

Tell me more about the lip duo...who makes it?

MRV

lmao.gif
So basically you're cheating on James with Julian---quite scandalous MRV!!!!
girlhaha.gif

Tell me more about the lip duo...who makes it?
Oh, don't tell him! I've been thinking of James though since we have a date tomorrow (hoping to make a rl J jealous
angelic.gif
).

It's a dual ended pencil by Paul & Joe. I have some redness around my lips which makes many lippies look not so good, so I've been wanting to get something for that.

beautycool

Saks' website still had the cases when I ordered a few days ago but you had to use the code tomford23 at checkout.
Hi thank you Hun Not sure I can order from there as prob need a USA billing address Thank you anyhow :))) I maybe check it out I tried to buy them from the London store they had all the ones I wanted and the case I'm not exactly sure where they be coming from but I got email again today and I'm not happy tbh I'm really upset with how much they wanna charge me for each lipstick and delievery fee x on top £16 got delievery fee fair enough And £29 each lipstick x 3 omg No thank you Even in the states they work out to be £3-4 cheaper so where they got £29 quid from and They are only £26 in uk And about £24 pounds from the USA Whom are they to write to me And tell me they are £29 I feel so mad n letdown Do they think I'm thick or something ? I don't know x
786662d8_image.jpeg

beautycool

Hi thank you Hun Not sure I can order from there as prob need a USA billing address Thank you anyhow :))) I maybe check it out I tried to buy them from the London store they had all the ones I wanted and the case I'm not exactly sure where they be coming from but I got email again today and I'm not happy tbh I'm really upset with how much they wanna charge me for each lipstick and delievery fee x on top £16 got delievery fee fair enough And £29 each lipstick x 3 omg No thank you Even in the states they work out to be £3-4 cheaper so where they got £29 quid from and They are only £26 in uk And about £24 pounds from the USA Whom are they to write to me And tell me they are £29 I feel so mad n letdown Do they think I'm thick or something ? I don't know x
786662d8_image.jpeg
I know it's only make up But when I don't work and live off hubby's earnings ( holds head in shame ) then gets a email to say they do the cases And they sent me out another email saying this It pretty much puts me off buying tf again :(

Shars

I don't know x
16 quid delivery from the London store? It's not like you're outside of the UK! That is ridiculous. The extra 4 pounds is probably because of VAT but still. I wouldn't pay 16 pounds shipping. By the way though, you can use an international billing address for SAK's orders online. I used mine and had no issues and they've already shipped them out to my US address.

Medgal07

Oh, don't tell him! I've been thinking of James though since we have a date tomorrow (hoping to make a rl J jealous
angelic.gif
).

It's a dual ended pencil by Paul & Joe. I have some redness around my lips which makes many lippies look not so good, so I've been wanting to get something for that.
girlhaha.gif
Sounds like a real love triangle!

Thanks for the info....checking it out now.
th_happy1.gif

EllaS

I just finally got around to trying on Blake and I am blown away by how gorgeous it is. It's a plummy brown with copper shimmer that gives it almost a duochrome effect. I love it so much I almost want to back it up too. Here's a short vid on my IG so you can see the multidimensionality of it. http://instagram.com/p/xXT302GDcK/?modal=true

Shars

Blake looks gorgeous on you Ella. If I decide to get any more, that will be one. I've had my eye on him for a little while.

Latest posts