Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Prettypackages

Poor Alejandro. Guess he's meant to be a lunch break quickie and not an all night companion.
girlhaha.gif
LOL

laurennnxox

If you had to pick a favorite between Xavier and Francesco, which would it be?
That's tough! They're both beautiful. But Xavier is Violet Fatale, so that particular shade won't disappear unlike Francesco. Francesco has shimmer in it that gives nice dimension. I'd lean more Xavier because I like those types of shades on me a little more. But I didn't think I'd use up a full size VF so got the mini. :) HTH!

Medgal07

I'm kind of worried -- Bloomingdales took my money last week, but I still haven't received any kind of word on a shipment for my three Boys I preordered months ago. :/
I'd call them. I expect that kind of service from NARS---not Bloomingdales

Quote: Originally Posted by Winthrop44

Sounds like you need to give them a call.
iagree.gif

MakeupAli

That's tough! They're both beautiful. But Xavier is Violet Fatale, so that particular shade won't disappear unlike Francesco. Francesco has shimmer in it that gives nice dimension. I'd lean more Xavier because I like those types of shades on me a little more. But I didn't think I'd use up a full size VF so got the mini.
smiles.gif
HTH!
I was trying to figure out the same thing exactly. I really loved Xavier and I ended up being able to get VF at a discounted price so I went for it. Am still waiting for my order which includes Francesco. Can't wait to see it. Gummyvision had good swatches of them both: You can see that Francesco has slightly more red.

allthingsglam

My lips are still very dry but here are Guillermo and Henry, with and without flash on my pigmented lips. Guillermo is quite different than Foudroyante on me and it's sooo creamy. I don't have a bronze like Henry either. Richard is on its way and I'm good with these :-D
4f1bc0e6_PhotoGrid_1420296848156.jpeg
You should because you are,Glammy. :)
Loveeeee
[COLOR=0000FF]  Because you are Glammy!!!:heart: [/COLOR]:heart: :heart:  :grouphug:
awwwwwww thanks naomi I'm blushing blushing Thanks love
:birthday:  Glammy!  Hope you're having a fantastic birthday weekend!
awwwwww thanks yazmin I'm blushing
I second that Glammy. :heart:
Awwwwwwww thanks so much vandecamp I'm blushing blushing thanks love
yayyyy I have flame on the way It looks stunning on her
Tempted to buy Gustavo.
get it get it

Prettypackages

*whispering* I already had Henry... SMH

So this is what I have
Henry
Alejandro
stavros
Matthew
Diego
Wes
I'm waiting on saks to send me
Adriano
Leonardo
Guillermo

I probably won't order anymore. Kinda tired of looking at online swatches. Like I said, if I make it to a store and find one I love, I'll buy it, but no more online ordering or trying to figure it out.

NaomiH

*whispering*  I already had Henry...  SMH   So this is what I have  Henry  Alejandro  stavros Matthew Diego Wes I'm waiting on saks to send me  Adriano Leonardo Guillermo I probably won't order anymore.  Kinda tired of looking at online swatches.   Like I said, if I make it to a store and find one I love, I'll buy it, but no more online ordering or trying to figure it out. 
Nice haul, Pretty!

Latest posts