Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

blush-anim-cl.gif
Tis true!!!!

Shars

I just looked at VF again and it looks more magenta---a little more pink in it than purple. What do you think? tom ford violet fatale swatch
Did you see our little 'C TV' in the pics???
From the pics I've seen it looks more magenta to me as well - which is how I'd want it to be. I'm forever looking for shades that look the same on me as MAC's Flat out Fabulous but I don't think VF hits the mark.

NaomiH

[COLOR=0000FF]   I just looked at VF again and it looks more magenta---a little more pink in it than purple.  What do you think?  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]tom ford violet fatale swatch[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Did you see our little 'C TV' in the pics???[/COLOR]
I think it's more magenta, kinda like how colours like midnight mambo or style curve look real purple in the tube and come out more pink toned once on the lips

Prettypackages

amuse.gif

pompom.gif
good luck with that dear
lmao.gif
pompom.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by NaomiH

That'd be awesome! Thanks!
So I fell asleep... and was too tired to move when I got in.... but while in the car on the way to work I tried it on and swatched it, Adriano is beautiful.... you need to go get it!

It's in the same family as Grace and kelly Audacious....

it lookslike it might settle into lines... I literally just slapped it on...

Medgal07

So I fell asleep... and was too tired to move when I got in.... but while in the car on the way to work I tried it on and swatched it, Adriano is beautiful.... you need to go get it!
It's in the same family as Grace and kelly Audacious....

it lookslike it might settle into lines... I literally just slapped it on...

Pretty it's gorgeous------It looks stunning w/your oh so stunning complexion!!! LOVE IT!!!

starletta8

Don't you just LOVE Michael on! Well, I do. Its lovely.

Hope you heal up soon!

Michael is lovely!

Although I did just cheat after UPS brought a new treat... I see Michael and I having a fling all pre-spring (in other words, winter... after the holidays I love the paler shades to match all of the ice and snow).

Latest posts