Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

starletta8

lol.gif
lmao.gif

No seriously... it's like an odd shift in my head. Come Labor Day, I start craving deeper berries, reds by Thanksgiving and into Christmas, then I need a break from all of the pigmented shades. Either that or I've bought into the advertising!

NaomiH

Thank you! That's super pretty on you and has me thinking I definitely need to make a mall trip soon.

EllaS

They don't look similar to me at all in your swatches. Thanks for the comparison. This is where I read it was a repromote (scroll down to text below Matthew swatch):

http://www.silverkis.com/tom-ford-lips-and-boys/

Does Naked Coral look more like Patrick?
I'm glad I missed that or I might not have ordered Matthew. I don't have Patrick but my impression is Patrick also leans pink, whereas Naked Coral leans more peach.

EllaS

So relieved this is nothing I need. I got plum covered. After these splurges, I was hoping that nothing from the Spring offering grabbed me.
I could use a break too! But then I get so happy by pretty new collections that it's always a bit deflating if nothing moves me.
Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

I like the lighter shade. I'm lacking in those, so that appeals to me. Satiny browns and plums...is anybody lacking in those? lol Jury is still out on the TF spring collection for me!

MakeupAli

I could use a break too! But then I get so happy by pretty new collections that it's always a bit deflating if nothing moves me.
I like the lighter shade. I'm lacking in those, so that appeals to me. Satiny browns and plums...is anybody lacking in those? lol Jury is still out on the TF spring collection for me!
On the other hand, I just saw the GA tints you swatched on your Instagram and gulped when I saw Onyx.

EllaS

On the other hand, I just saw the GA tints you swatched on your Instagram and gulped when I saw Onyx.
Yes! GA is most definitely not letting me down
pompom.gif
...and that forthcoming spring collection is droolworthy so I have nothing to complain about
flower.gif

Medgal07

No seriously... it's like an odd shift in my head. Come Labor Day, I start craving deeper berries, reds by Thanksgiving and into Christmas, then I need a break from all of the pigmented shades. Either that or I've bought into the advertising!
greengrin.gif

Medgal07

Yes! GA is most definitely not letting me down
pompom.gif
...and that forthcoming spring collection is droolworthy so I have nothing to complain about
flower.gif
Your GA swatches gave me s whole new perspective and something to think about buying!!!!

allthingsglam

I could use a break too! But then I get so happy by pretty new collections that it's always a bit deflating if nothing moves me. I like the lighter shade. I'm lacking in those, so that appeals to me. Satiny browns and plums...is anybody lacking in those? lol Jury is still out on the TF spring collection for me!
i think I want the green eyehadow pending swatches and maybe 2 lip balms Lust for sure I think they are premanant so I don't have to rush because I'm loving these new colors want them all

MakeupAli

Is this VF or Xavier?-- are they really the same and not different like some of the re-promotes? Because this is frigging gorgeous. I mean scary gorgeous.

Quote: Originally Posted by NaomiH

VF I believe
Oh, terrific. I ordered it and it hasn't come yet.

Latest posts