Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

I may need to read the one redirect ad link on Brain Power
rofl.gif
I hear it's great for memory too!!!
lol.gif
th_roll1.gif

elegant-one

Man oh man - it's like a magic eight ball tonight & my ad almost always comes up with the Brain Power - ITS A SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
girlhaha.gif
Just going to sip merlot & laugh about it
drinkup.gif

pbpink

No, they are not the same. Sabrina from Beauty Look Book commented on that, I tried William myself (have and love Pink Dune), and this Instagramer shows tubes side by side and explains the difference: http://instagram.com/p/w_xwdqK1y4/?modal=true
thank you so much winthrop + thanks for posting link! awesome to know as I will def pick this one up, not thrilled about patchy comment but I'll try it! love pink dune (although prefer perm line) and the only spring white case I missed was summer fling and it drives me nuts, I simply spaced! I need to find that bugger!! Which colors did you pick up from L+B? Any must haves? I still have not had time to chill + read thread and at a quick glance, seems like a lot of new peeps with lips + boys launch! (welcome!) btw, bubblymichelle (IG pic of SS 15) said that there is a new TF eye cream color, hopefully will be released in summer! xx

Latest posts