Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

allthingsglam

Here is a more in depth preview of Spring from bubblymichelle : http://bubblymichelle.com/2015/01/09/tom-ford-beauty-spring-2015-preview-photos-swatches/  Want that Jade NP! Curious about the Raw Jade shadow duo as well.
thanks for posting I need green and blue shadow are stunning Want bb np just for the name hehe Lust lip shine Omgosh can't wait Edit Can get bb poilsh now its still on nordies site I may just get black jade I'm loving that green if the blue is still there later I will get heck I love all three polish

Vandekamp

24 hours later and it looks like no one has fixed the problem. When you are trying to read a thread you are still being redirected to Good Housekeeping. :headbang:

Marsha Pomells

24 hours later and it looks like no one has fixed the problem. When you are trying to read a thread you are still being redirected to Good Housekeeping. :headbang:
That happened to me on Friday, when I was using my phone and only once on my iPad. I'm not even going to attempt to use my laptop if it's happening on computers/macs

NaomiH

Spring collection preview:http://bubblymichelle.com/2015/01/09/tom-ford-beauty-spring-2015-preview-photos-swatches/

elegant-one

I'm drinking Merlot tonight, too!
pompom.gif
I missed this last night but I hope you enjoyed yours as much as I did mine
girlhaha.gif

Prettypackages

Here is Giacomo, on my arm and in the tube he pulled slightly more coral but on my lips he was a warm rose. I was worried he would be too warm on me as I lean cooler but he works fine. The shimmer in the tube doesn't translate to the lips either, just adds a nice depth. Overall a very pretty shade. I ended up picking up Violet Fatale and I must say the formula on my two boys is better than VF. For some reason it seems waxier or something, it doesn't apply as smooth or even. Either way VF is leagues better than Nude Vanille on me so still a plus. I'm hoping to pick up Julian from Nordstrom tomorrow and maybe buy Didier sometime this week.

Very Pretty! i wonder if I will like this over Matthew. I'm realizing that I like orange coral over pink coral on me. Any one else warm toned feel the same?

Prettypackages

looking at swatches I want more of these, but I will keep my promise to swatch in a store first... If I can ever make it to one.. OT is killing me.

Latest posts