Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

Cream shadow is up at Neiman's!
th_kiss.gif
Thanks for the heads up Ella----I ordered it because the Armani Eye Tints offered nothing like it & Ebates is 8% cash back at the moment for Neiman's
th_DANCE.gif

Medgal07

Sigh.

I caved today and changed my pre-order to include the Indigo duo. I also decided to wait for the Beauty Event since it's likely to be late next week before my counter gets the collection. At that point, why not just wait less than a week and get the GWP?
Nice Starletta! You deserve it. I hope you're feeling better these days!!

beautycool

Hi ladies finally caught up with this thread yet again I'm off Tomorow with the hubs to airport Cannot wait to see what they got in duty free tom ford May get a brush lippy and duo if any Not sure what lippy to get though !!!! I be stuck lol Hope your all ok

Medgal07

For sure. She makes all of her posts so fun!
Oh she does! I love the nature pics and food shots that generally make me hungry at the most inconvenient times. I also love the way
she demonstrates the products, giving a sense of their potential in a way that I might choose to wear them.

MakeupAli

​I have, and love the # 9, Babay Doll Nude palette. I was attracted to the unique colors in the palette!! The TF Jade Green is so irresistible. I hope you love it!!!!
Yes the #9 is a great palette. I went into the TF counter today and they did an application. Mine is being shipped. It looked gorgeous on, but I found it faded within a few hours. Curious whether anyone else experienced that.

MakeupAli

Yes the #9 is a great palette. I went into the TF counter today and they did an application. Mine is being shipped. It looked gorgeous on, but I found it faded within a few hours. Curious whether anyone else experienced that.
The Indigo is a beauty. I am tempted by it too.

Haven

:haha: Now I want that brow sculptor & eye liner pen!!!  She is so funny. Did you get the LE smoky grey es :amused:  
The eye pen and brow sculptor are amazing. I have bu's of those products even though they are perm b/c I use them both every day.

elegant-one

The eye pen and brow sculptor are amazing. I have bu's of those products even though they are perm b/c I use them both every day.
Thanks hun! I guess I need both then
amuse.gif
I am finding that I really love every TF product that I've purchased.

Haven

Thanks hun! I guess I need both then :amused: I am finding that I really love every TF product that I've purchased.
I think they are definately worth the investment. Both products last a long time and work beautifully. My shade for the eyebrow sculptor seems to always be on backorfer when I need to replace it. Hence the backups. The only TF products that haven't worked well for me were the mascara (other cheaper products work just as well), the face primer (smells like an old gym to me), and the eye pencils that are beautiful in color but run/smear like crazy.

mkoparanova

I took some pictures in direct sunlight:

It's definitely not grey, it's dark cool taupish brown but the tons of silver shimmer make it look grey, when it's blended/applied on the eyes. I think it's interesting enough to be used on its own and it would be perfect for really quick smokey eyes.

I hope everyone who ordered it loves it
cheerleader.gif

Latest posts