Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

I'm generally a no co-mingling, but the palette worked for me yesterday. Look in a single palette.

It's really no mixing creams or creams/powders for me!
I get it.
friends.gif

Haven

[COLOR=0000FF] Why oh why did you have to say that.  I ordered Ripe Plum and avoided Raw Jade for all the right reasons:crybaby: [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   T has swatches of the NPs and they both are so dark that they look black.  I love TF NP because it wears for a long time.  I hope you love all of your goodies!!![/COLOR]
Not to be an enabler but skipper's remorse sucks. I am just sayin.....

Medgal07

Well, I'm a green shadow-a-holic, so....

Seriously, Raw Jade is the ish. I can wear just the lighter if I want a heavenly khaki (one of my fave looks), or layered they're perfect for spring.

Seriously trying to figure out how to work it at a business-ey meeting tomorrow. Like, the type that requires looking like an adult in killer heels and a suit. I think Ripe Plum would be easier.

If a brand has a green palette, I've usually got it!

I love the NPs- maybe tomorrow night! I had to have both since I have almost all of the TF releases.

I do love them, but I did already notice the difference of Crushed Indigo relative to the other two. :(
**Throws tantrum** You're not helping me!
lol.gif
I just purchased GA's gorgeous Eye Tint Emeraude and now you have me wanting Raw Jade. I must resist, I must resist I must resist I must resist!

http://www.temptalia.com/giorgio-armani-onyx-green-iron-emeraude-eye-tints-reviews-photos-swatches

allthingsglam

Lord I was trying to wait on these to after cinderalla My picks Crushed indigo Raw jade Ordered Now I'm going to have to cut back on my other items hope I loveeeee these

beauteblogueur

Love love love the look of that palette. I know the big pans are blush/highlighters but it reminds me of the Burnished Amber quad.

The single eyeshadows are interesting, it looks to me like they're in similar packaging to the eye primer, so powder on top and a cream product on the bottom? Definitely need the two on the far right whatever they are.

starletta8

**Throws tantrum** You're not helping me!
lol.gif
I just purchased GA's gorgeous Eye Tint Emeraude and now you have me wanting Raw Jade. I must resist, I must resist I must resist I must resist!

http://www.temptalia.com/giorgio-armani-onyx-green-iron-emeraude-eye-tints-reviews-photos-swatches

Totally different. One is a happy, spring-like green or khaki, and the other a deep emerald. Both occupy different places in one's green eyeshadow wardrobe.

starletta8

Love love love the look of that palette. I know the big pans are blush/highlighters but it reminds me of the Burnished Amber quad.

The single eyeshadows are interesting, it looks to me like they're in similar packaging to the eye primer, so powder on top and a cream product on the bottom? Definitely need the two on the far right whatever they are.
According to my SA, they're cream eyeshadows- perhaps a different packaging than normal.

Also, nobody has picked up on the new white lippies.

beautycool

I cannot get over the cost of a tom ford foundation that you put on your face then wipe off lol £62 here that' sucks :( no wonder I haven't none yet lol That's twice the price of a dior and about three times the price of a mac foundation Gees I'm still going to buy though maybe that's the last thing on my list Hopefully I can go to a shop soon to have a look what colour suits me the best :) even though I won't be buying yet I def want ripe plum eye colour Everyone's talking of the green Never worn green I haven't seen the lip colours avaible yet

ashievic

Was at the Neiman's Beauty Event yesterday. Found out Nude Dip will be re-released and will be part of the collection available all the time. Picked up all the Spring. I was wrong, the teal mascara totally different then Gucci teal. So yes, you might want to consider picking it up. Incredible event, and I had the winning key to unlock the box of goodies valued at 1500.00!!!!

ashievic

The new lip colors will be released late Spring, perhaps with summer collection. Love the Jade, love all of the colors. Nail polish to die for!!!!!

Icecaramellatte

Was at the Neiman's Beauty Event yesterday. Found out Nude Dip will be re-released and will be part of the collection available all the time. Picked up all the Spring. I was wrong, the teal mascara totally different then Gucci teal. So yes, you might want to consider picking it up. Incredible event, and I had the winning key to unlock the box of goodies valued at 1500.00!!!!
Wow! That sounds amazing. What was in the box?

Shars

According to my SA, they're cream eyeshadows- perhaps a different packaging than normal.

Also, nobody has picked up on the new white lippies.
You know I looked at them and thought the colours looked interesting but did NOT clock that they were in white packaging. I love when he does white packaging. This might be an expensive spring/summer for me!

ashievic

In the box was full size of everything of creme blushes, eyeshadows, a complete set of makeup brushes, full size lip gloss, the entire line of Le Lift, full size bottles of perfume, Le Beige cc cream, sun block, hand lotion, lipsticks, mascara, eyeliner, lifting mask, and a bunch of other stuff. It was really awesome!!!!

Shars

In the box was full size of everything of creme blushes, eyeshadows, a complete set of makeup brushes, full size lip gloss, the entire line of Le Lift, full size bottles of perfume, Le Beige cc cream, sun block, hand lotion, lipsticks, mascara, eyeliner, lifting mask, and a bunch of other stuff. It was really awesome!!!!
Wow! You definitely struck gold with that one! I hope you enjoy them all!

laurennnxox

pompom.gif
So excited about Nude Dip!!!! It will probably be my first TF quad. Beautiful shimmery neutrals that will still be work/client appropriate. I will skip this spring collection and hold off for ND.

Latest posts