Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

Totally different. One is a happy, spring-like green or khaki, and the other a deep emerald. Both occupy different places in one's green eyeshadow wardrobe.
Many shades of green occupy my stash---multiple brands hues & finishes. Green is a major love & weakness for me
girlhaha.gif
girlhaha.gif
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

According to my SA, they're cream eyeshadows- perhaps a different packaging than normal.

Also, nobody has picked up on the new white lippies.
That could be because TF seems to make the spring/summer lippies in the white cases---not really new.

Medgal07

Was at the Neiman's Beauty Event yesterday. Found out Nude Dip will be re-released and will be part of the collection available all the time. Picked up all the Spring. I was wrong, the teal mascara totally different then Gucci teal. So yes, you might want to consider picking it up. Incredible event, and I had the winning key to unlock the box of goodies valued at 1500.00!!!!
th_thstars.gif
congrat.gif
th_thstars.gif
That's so awesome!!! I'm totally happy for you!!!

Medgal07

You know I looked at them and thought the colours looked interesting but did NOT clock that they were in white packaging. I love when he does white packaging. This might be an expensive spring/summer for me!
lol.gif
Okay Shars! keep it up and you'll be able to do a different lippy/day for TWO YEARS!!!

Medgal07

In the box was full size of everything of creme blushes, eyeshadows, a complete set of makeup brushes, full size lip gloss, the entire line of Le Lift, full size bottles of perfume, Le Beige cc cream, sun block, hand lotion, lipsticks, mascara, eyeliner, lifting mask, and a bunch of other stuff. It was really awesome!!!!
That's pretty darned special!!!!!
pompom.gif

ashievic

Was told by the Regional rep he decided to make it part of the regular based on it was the best all time seller in history for his line!!!! I found using the new spring colors dry is better then using them wet. Can not wait for summer line!!!! Bronzers are of no use for my Casper skin tone, but the rest....I am drooling!!!!

beautycool

Was at the Neiman's Beauty Event yesterday. Found out Nude Dip will be re-released and will be part of the collection available all the time. Picked up all the Spring. I was wrong, the teal mascara totally different then Gucci teal. So yes, you might want to consider picking it up. Incredible event, and I had the winning key to unlock the box of goodies valued at 1500.00!!!!
How cool is that :) Brill x

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF]   I was going to skip the green, Raw Jade but a couple of folks (side eye to Starletta & Haven :kiss: ) strong armed me into ordering it.  Don't tell them but I'm pretty[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  sure I'll love it[/COLOR] :haha:  
:haha:

ashievic

I think of it as allowing me to spend more, since what was in the box I would usually use. So the money I would have spent re-stocking for these products, means I can use those funds to purchase other items. Like I need more....but it is fun!!!!

pbpink

I know I'm late, but I'm loving TF Traceless foundation! It's the original one. It's lightweight enough to be traceless and it's satin/ luminous. I'm not into the semi mattes or mattes. Anyone else still use the original formula?
looks so pretty on you! yeah!

the newest one is my HG, in same bottle as TF primer - i put a drop of charlotte tilbury's wonder glow with it magically makes face look young + fresh!

pbpink

my little joke about my TF cream shadow freezing apparently took place in Memphis as fedex SHUT DOWN there yesterday - so my little baby is freezing in the warehouse!!

pbpink

I was going to skip the green, Raw Jade but a couple of folks (side eye to Starletta & Haven
th_kiss.gif
) strong armed me into ordering it. Don't tell them but I'm pretty

sure I'll love it
girlhaha.gif
no way!! i bet you get all 3 b/c at 2 you mind as well go ahead and complete the trifecta even though you have the precious d/c'ed quads!

i bought plum + new NP's + 2 more boys and NM.com gave me bag + step up gift of pouch even though it was under the amount, cool! i saw bags in store, they are cute too...............

i swatched all shades and strangely by an hour they fell off my arm, i did not have cream on my arm so perhaps it was that but was really strange as TF e/s usually stay around for quite a long time

ashievic

I still use it and love it!!! The new one doesn't have alabaster and cream is too dark for me. I also do not like the new one. I use the stick form of the original for concealer and the liquid for the rest of my face. Use a Artis oval #6 to buff, and it looks flawless.

ashievic

Try the Armani Fluid Sheer with the original to jazz it up a bit. I use #2 and love it. I also like it straight. Half a pump and I mix it with on my hand with one pump of TF traceless foundation.

Latest posts