lol.gif
At least you do it!!! I watch!
lmao.gif
girlhaha.gif
I trimmed my tree in a dress last summer
girlhaha.gif
You just watch LOLOLOL!!!

Winthrop44

whatever.....the website I am reading says free returns. So I respectfully disagree. Only time will tell. Seeing the VP of Operations of NM on Wed. will ask them directly. Moving on.....
Ashievic the problem is that their regular/desktop site and their mobile site say two different things. Im on my iPad now and can see what you were saying before. Out of curiosity did you place the order you just received with the free return label on mobile? I placed mine where I received the $7.50 return label on my desktop. Edit: Confirmed with NM via Live Chat that their return policy is the same for regular vs mobile sites, no more free returns unless the NM or BG card was used. Evidently the text on the mobile site has not yet been updated. They told me the policy was changed January 22, 2015.

allthingsglam

My collection is totally out of control. I will admit that. But I am certain as big as mine is your collection is BIGGER. LOL
It can get out of control I try to do a purge of items I notice I have not reached for in awhile not that I don't like the items I rather it go to a good home then to go to waste I guess that's my way of trying to keep my collection under control

Latest posts