Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

ohboy.gif
sigh.gif
I should be so organized savvy as you...ain't gonna happen though lol.

girlhaha.gif
I trimmed my tree in a dress last summer
girlhaha.gif
You just watch LOLOLOL!!!
That's hysterical! You go Sis. I could totally be down with that. I'm a girly-girl all the way!!!

Shars

Italy, ugh, meanwhile i believe they all say JAPAN right on the brush! mine do! i think everyone agrees that they are made by hakuhodo but from what i have read the TF ones are of higher quality than some of the H that would be dupes as TF's are more dense thus the higher cost of TF's........

take a look at bronzer, cheek + cream brushes, they are dreamy! i went a little coo-coo and picked up others like the paddle brush and S+I that i don't often use but many others on here love them!

also, i don't own any but wayne goss are great for eye brushes too! friends who are brush obsessed say that can hold a candle to suqqu and for the 1/8th the cost WG brushes are a no brainer!

let us know how you like them!
I love Wayne Goss and his cheeky lip and his dreamy wink. Too bad he plays for the other team haha. My friend and I are hoping Beautylish bring some of his brushes to IMATS NY. I've heard nothing but good things from his brush line.

allthingsglam

[COLOR=0000FF] The mascara is so pretty but I buy them, use them a few times and then don't touch them.  It's all about my big[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   fat makeup stash[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]:haha: [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I'll have to just be happy with the two duos that I've ordered, [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]and the cream e/s Spring 2015.[/COLOR]
lmbo Medgal I know your stash is fabulous

allthingsglam

Okay cool. I sway between NW43-45 in MAC so if the bronzer won't work for you, it definitely won't work for me lol! I love Wayne Goss and his cheeky lip and his dreamy wink. Too bad he plays for the other team haha. My friend and I are hoping Beautylish bring some of his brushes to IMATS NY. I've heard nothing but good things from his brush line.
omg do he I could have swore I saw a video of his gf doing his makeup I thought the same thing until I saw that video He is fab I loveeeee wanye goss he taught me alot

allthingsglam

It's not his girlfriend girlfriend... just a friend. He plays for the other team Glammy lool. I learnt a heck of a lot from this videos too. I love how brutally honest he is too.
O lordI was loving that man I love his honestly too I need to go mourn Lmbo

Medgal07

Medgal I know your stash is fabulous
girlhaha.gif
Glammy I'm grateful for it, I love it but it is so out of control! I need to stop adding to it and really focus more on using it. I guess that's why I enjoy the makeup challenges so much. They focus on using the products---not so much on using things up--but actually using things period!!! Next month we're using a different e/s palette every day for a month. I'm excited to do that!!!
th_DANCE.gif

Medgal07

Okay cool. I sway between NW43-45 in MAC so if the bronzer won't work for you, it definitely won't work for me lol!

I love Wayne Goss and his cheeky lip and his dreamy wink. Too bad he plays for the other team haha. My friend and I are hoping Beautylish bring some of his brushes to IMATS NY. I've heard nothing but good things from his brush line.
Oh me too Shars---team Goss all the way.

Vandekamp

It can get out of control I try to do a purge of items I notice I have not reached for in awhile not that I don't like the items I rather it go to a good home then to go to waste I guess that's my way of trying to keep my collection under control
I am certain you two have some of the largest collections on here. However, I do remember a Mac MUA on here disclosing that she has over 500 lipsticks. I will never come close to her collection.

allthingsglam

:haha: [COLOR=0000FF]Glammy I'm grateful for it, I love it but it is so out of control!  I need to stop adding to it and really focus more on using it.  I guess that's why I enjoy the makeup challenges so much.  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] They focus on using the products---not so much on using things up--but actually using things period!!!  Next month we're using a different e/s palette every day for a month.  I'm excited to do that!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]          [/COLOR]:happydance:  
thats a great idea I know its a beautiful stash I need to start using some items in my stash to I going to have to take a look on that thread

allthingsglam

I am certain you two have some of the largest collections on here. However, I do remember a Mac MUA on here disclosing that she has over 500 lipsticks. I will never come close to her collection.
500 lipstick Wow her collection is amazing I know elegant collection is fabulous Me I can't touch alot of people collections I do hope to get there vandekamp oneday

pbpink

[COLOR=0000FF] The mascara is so pretty but I buy them, use them a few times and then don't touch them.  It's all about my big[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   fat makeup stash[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]:haha: [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I'll have to just be happy with the two duos that I've ordered, [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]and the cream e/s Spring 2015.[/COLOR]
I absolutly agree!! I was looking online and saw someone selling TF skinny dip on some m/u selling site, she said it was pink-nude w/gold shimmers, it looked like pink dune to me or pretty darn close!

pbpink

Okay cool. I sway between NW43-45 in MAC so if the bronzer won't work for you, it definitely won't work for me lol! I love Wayne Goss and his cheeky lip and his dreamy wink. Too bad he plays for the other team haha. My friend and I are hoping Beautylish bring some of his brushes to IMATS NY. I've heard nothing but good things from his brush line.
will def not work but Guerlain will! hehe! I ️ him too! such a shame! def get your paws on those brushes, I'm sure you will ️ them!

Latest posts