Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

I agree!! I would suggest you track down the naked bronze duo for $60 !! That would give you spice plus a glitter shadow for less than that!!
smiles.gif
For sure!!!!!!

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]  I have both and swatched them recently-----not identical but very close.  That said, if I had NB and not spice I'm not sure I'd need or want it.[/COLOR]
I just have a feeling we will see these again but it's hard to let it pass, not knowing for certain

ashievic

For that price from a so-called friend, I would tell them to go pound salt. With friends like that, who needs enemies. As for used makeup. None of you back in college had a room mate who bought something used it once, hated it, and then sold it to you for 5.00???? Heck if you drink out of the same booze bottle, one slight use of a makeup product is not going to kill you. At least that what we did at the college I went to. Would I do it today??? Probably not.

mango13

I was expecting some mark up since they are in such high demand from being out of season, but $70++ really is kinda insane, yeah?
I think so. Tom Ford does a lot of re-promotes and they are likely to come back soon. Bloomingdale's is a great place to get sold out LE items, even though not very convenient... If you check it often Naked Bronze will pop up... It may be back-ordered, but their back-orders always ship before the estimated date at least from my experience.

Medgal07

For that price from a so-called friend, I would tell them to go pound salt. With friends like that, who needs enemies. As for used makeup. None of you back in college had a room mate who bought something used it once, hated it, and then sold it to you for 5.00???? Heck if you drink out of the same booze bottle, one slight use of a makeup product is not going to kill you. At least that what we did at the college I went to. Would I do it today??? Probably not.
Ash I don't indulge in used makeup because I have a very fragile immunity related to SLE---what I can't see could kill me in this instance.

ashievic

Ash I don't indulge in used makeup because I have a very fragile immunity related to SLE---what I can't see could kill me in this instance.
OK, but when you were 18 and in college, did you really think about this??? Especially after a few shots??? Well you probably did, but the band geeks shared many a germ.....

Medgal07

OK, but when you were 18 and in college, did you really think about this??? Especially after a few shots??? Well you probably did, but the band geeks shared many a germ.....
YES---that's when I was diagnosed. But I do get your point. It just doesn't apply here, -----for me.

KiKi Kontour

As for makeup backups, really how many of us have ever truly hit the pan and had nothing left??? When it comes to not the basic stuff. I still have stuff back when I was in college, even high school. How did your son's interview go??? Yes, when I hear the manner in which teens speak to their parent's today. I don't have the balls to speak to my parent's even as a middle aged adult!!!! Now that I hit 35!!!!
that's why I don't do backups! the only thing im guaranteed to go thru n finish a tube of is dior's lipglow! I use em up every 3-4 months. still got the coral one im scared to open in case they discontinue it.

maeonsaturday

I decided against the TF. I had always thought generally people preferred Platinum to Spice. That was the one I leaned a bit more towards. Did you guys like Platinum? I can't find anything similar.

Anyway, as a reward for not purchasing TF, today I went crazy at the Armani counter checking out the eye tints! .
sweatdrop.gif

I found and bought the last Rose Popillia OMG! Can't believe they had it. I bought it at the duty-free.

Even though it was very sparkly, I find the eye tints way too sparkly though. A bit too sparkly for my liking and it left glitter all over my hands. Beautiful colors though. So I went ahead and bought some. Heehee.

Medgal07

I decided against the TF. I had always thought generally people preferred Platinum to Spice. That was the one I leaned a bit more towards. Did you guys like Platinum? I can't find anything similar.

Anyway, as a reward for not purchasing TF, today I went crazy at the Armani counter checking out the eye tints! .
sweatdrop.gif

I found and bought the last Rose Popillia OMG! Can't believe they had it. I bought it at the duty-free.

Even though it was very sparkly, I find the eye tints way too sparkly though. A bit too sparkly for my liking and it left glitter all over my hands. Beautiful colors though. So I went ahead and bought some. Heehee.
Enjoy your purchase!!!!! I only have Spice but here are pics of both Platinum & Spice:
http://www.temptalia.com/tom-ford-platinum-spice-cream-color-eyes-reviews-photos-swatches

beautycool

where'd u get the city glow from? I just seen Jackie's yt vid saying she loves hers n linked some from amazon! Hi Hun just seen this someone I know through insta got it from a cvs or somewhere I don't like it much as when I put a brush in it the gold goes mad with the specks u can tell it's a cheap item I don't like it specks of gold it leaves all over the design then I haveti brush the gold off I'm keeping it as it's got New York on Lol I'm New York crazy So I think even the bronze bit don't give much colour I don't think I only wanted it for the New York And will keep it in my drawer :)))) Oh ps I only wanted maybe a back up of the palette just incase I go through the first one lol ️first palette ever I reach for all time Love it !!!! I rate it to anyone that's why I don't do backups! the only thing im guaranteed to go thru n finish a tube of is dior's lipglow! I use em up every 3-4 months. still got the coral one im scared to open in case they discontinue it.

beautycool

Hi all my little boys sickness and that has stopped now He returned to nursery 11.30 am as he wasn't allowed to return till then Anyhow happy mummy as his better now and I was well worried Appernlty doc said it could be his condition which the docs know hardly anything about it it's so rare Or he could of had viral gastrinitis Omg I'm so clean so I don't know how But we had his little friend round on the Friday Then it happened on the Saturday But viral gastieuntus you get two days before symptoms come out So maybe he got from nursery yet again Minging some parents sending there kid in with germs yuk His condition is known in the us as the us is bigger than the uk So when there are these conditions in the USA It is still rare but they know how to deal with it etc If that makes sense I asked hubby why he said bevase of USA is more bigger than uk As 400,000 people have his condition in us And here we don't know how many have it not even that amount I don't think Anyhows hope your all ok thank you so much for the well wishes Hubby's last day at work yesterday he didn't bring me nowt home Lol wishful thinking His got a interview on Friday within his own company to be higher up :) Then his got overtime Saturday so maybe he go to get me something Saturday We going to my mummy's this Thurday tomorw So looking forward to that we staying till Sunday Anyone bought anything else ? Xxx