Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

LOL Of course!!
girlhaha.gif

beautycool

[COLOR=0000FF]I can do it if I'm watching a video tutorial------there are many, but I don't follow through & practice so the listen gets loss![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   My heart goes out to you and your family and I hope a remedy is found and /or a natural resolution like him outgrowing this illness occurs.:bouquet: [/COLOR] thank you Hun that's so warming Not sure I have read all the comments as catching up :))) but thank you I prob commented before I don't know ️thank you ( cuddle person back ) I cannot do those hug things so I just said cuddle bavk ) lol xxxx giving you a big hug Hun thank you xxx   [COLOR=0000FF]Absolutely Ash---I keep one of those tiny sample size Chanel makeup removers and Q-tips in my makeup center. [/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] That's such a sweet thing to express MakeupAli!!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Yes but I also recently purchased the new one----Chance Eau Vive and it's MAGIC!!!!!!![/COLOR]

beautycool

Hi all :) Still didn't get no more lippys or bronzer :( Or the blue eye product Think I can live without that But I need atleast one or two lippys don't i Skinny dip defo and maybe paridiso :) I know I know I will miss out on these as I'm saving for dollsrs :) just incase we go to the states this august This came through the post and it's my new dollar card woohoo I only have like 175 dollars on it so far :( I won't get upto that much I usually have 2 k in uk money so that's more in US Dollars anyhows I'm holding down two jobs so far :) One sucks I guess that's life and I'm needing the dough :) xx

Medgal07

Hmmm hun I don't know how safe it is to post your card online these days. I know you tried to block the key infor but maybe you should edit your post and delete the pic just in case.
icon_eek.gif
Good point---I didn't even look at the card. Better safe than sorry.

beautycool

Hmmm hun I don't know how safe it is to post your card online these days. I know you tried to block the key infor but maybe you should edit your post and delete the pic just in case.
Thank u have tried to wipe it I only wanted to show all as I was so excited lol I didn't think :(

beautycool

Picture above where medgal commented I cannot delete the picture How do I write to admin or shall iflag it up I don't wanna get into trouble :(

Haviggi

Bought my first TF brush yayyyyyy!! The concealer/eyeshadow brush ,so i can use it with the creamy eyeshadows and for more precise application of concealer :) next on my wishlist is the cheek brush and then the bronzer one Do you have any special tips for use ? Or for washing?

JerseyGirl

Bought my first TF brush yayyyyyy!! The concealer/eyeshadow brush ,so i can use it with the creamy eyeshadows and for more precise application of concealer :) next on my wishlist is the cheek brush and then the bronzer one Do you have any special tips for use ? Or for washing?
Yay! It's a really good brush, I have that brush, too. It makes the cream shadow application great! I clean it with Dr Bronner's baby shampoo. Comes out perfect, clean white again. I have the cheek brush, too. It's very densely packed so if your blush is very pigmented you get a face-full. Just be very cautious, so you don't over do. So happy for you- enjoy!!

Medgal07

Yay! It's a really good brush, I have that brush, too. It makes the cream shadow application great! I clean it with Dr Bronner's baby shampoo. Comes out perfect, clean white again. I have the cheek brush, too. It's very densely packed so if your blush is very pigmented you get a face-full. Just be very cautious, so you don't over do. So happy for you- enjoy!!
girlhaha.gif
I totally agree!!!