Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

Kiki, it will look amazing on you!
iagree.gif

ashievic

Love this color. Thrilled it is not the man version of one of Boy's I grew to dislike. It always turned brown on me, yuck....

khhmakeup

Oh how beautiful!!! Thanks for the swatch!!!! I was trying to stay away from this thread since my hubby put me on a no buy but that lipstick may be the one that makes me sneak to the TF counter..... On another note ladies, is the new highlight duo worth the price tag, as well as the new primers? If i'm going to be bad I want to make sure it's worth it hehhe

elegant-one

Oh how beautiful!!! Thanks for the swatch!!!! I was trying to stay away from this thread since my hubby put me on a no buy but that lipstick may be the one that makes me sneak to the TF counter..... On another note ladies, is the new highlight duo worth the price tag, as well as the new primers? If i'm going to be bad I want to make sure it's worth it hehhe
The duo for SURE. I think everyone that bought it loves it. But the primers, I'm not so sure about.

Bad hubby
girlhaha.gif

Sugar & Spice

I agree with Elegant, Duo yes! Skip the primers.

Shars

Well thanks to all of you I went ahead and ordered the blush brush. (And Quiver and 2 glosses) because Saks sent me a $50 off $200 gift card that ends today.. plus Mr Rebates has 12% and I had a little PayPal balance from Ebates. Well that's how I justified the purchase.
icon_eek.gif
A lovely specktrette sent me her code for that offer and I was so glad when I saw Mr. Rebates were doing 12%. Talk about making your money for work you. I feel sufficiently less guilty about the makeup I bought lol.

NaomiH

:wavey: [COLOR=0000FF]Hi there Naomi!!![/COLOR] :hug: [COLOR=0000FF] Maybe this time around he'll be a man-----I'm hoping the popular Boys will come out as full-sized lippies.[/COLOR]:pompom:
Meddy! :hug: That sure would be nice, I like the baby lippies,but would prefer full sized ones for sure.

GreenEyedAllie

Meddy! :hug: That sure would be nice, I like the baby lippies,bit would prefer full sized ones for sure.
See, I'm the opposite. I'm loving the smaller ones (Just got my first boys almost a year behind everyone else). I'm much more likely to buy more, and considering I never finish lipsticks it makes sense for me. I also like that they are more purse-friendly.

NaomiH

See, I'm the opposite. I'm loving the smaller ones (Just got my first boys almost a year behind everyone else). I'm much more likely to buy more, and considering I never finish lipsticks it makes sense for me. I also like that they are more purse-friendly.
I like that about them as well. I bought quite a few of them last year and will buy more again even if they're little, I would also just like a few shades to be made full size as my Alejandro and Guillermo are in Nubsville and I'll be sad when I don't have them anymore.

GreenEyedAllie

I like that about them as well. I bought quite a few of them last year and will buy more again even if they're little, I would also just like a few shades to be made full size as my Alejandro and Guillermo are in Nubsville and I'll be sad when I don't have them anymore.
I totally get that. Hopefully, those will at least come back with this new boys set and maybe as 'men.' :). Guillermo was one of the ones I just got, and it's great. I think we're still trying to figure out if the new full-size so vain = Guillermo. The current thoughts seem to be no, but we should know soon. I wish I had been in the game to get alejandro...It looks so pretty.