Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Natyk

I knew I have color similar to So Vain. So I started switching and I found it. Chanel Maggy just tad cooler/mauve then So vain and has more shimmer. Otherwise the color is spot on, even the same transparency.
f8342355_20150816_164528-1.jpeg

DLuxJessica

lol I feel the same way about the speed!
I was all caught up Friday afternoon, went out of town, got back today around noonish... And I had missed around 225 posts.
icon_eek.gif

I thought Tom Ford himself had made an appearance and was making it rain lipsticks in here or something.

Ernie

Thank you for your compassion and suggestion! Yes.. It's way too dark and yellow, Mont Blanc too dark and pink. Dark girls and pale pale girls are overlooked too often. The most pale can use a white mixer which can be found pretty cheap but no drugstore options really for any at both ends of the spectrum until you hit Luxury brands. My heart goes out to everyone struggling with shade and undertone. This is not a light/medium world until everyone mingles together, lol, so why not? The funds and testing are there, so surely these can be formulated. They are getting better for the ebony blessed, I must say. Finally. I envy deep skin. Everything looks amazing on that base. Eyeshadows, highlight.. Ebony envy. :)
Not to mention the sun issues we have to deal with. :shock:

shellygrrl

Staff member
Thank you for your compassion and suggestion! Yes.. It's way too dark and yellow, Mont Blanc too dark and pink. Dark girls and pale pale girls are overlooked too often. The most pale can use a white mixer which can be found pretty cheap but no drugstore options really for any at both ends of the spectrum until you hit Luxury brands. My heart goes out to everyone struggling with shade and undertone. This is not a light/medium world until everyone mingles together, lol, so why not? The funds and testing are there, so surely these can be formulated. They are getting better for the ebony blessed, I must say. Finally. I envy deep skin. Everything looks amazing on that base. Eyeshadows, highlight.. Ebony envy. :)
Check out the Porcelain Beauties: Rants and Raves for Foundation thread in the main section. There are many of us pale peeps around here. Topic? I got nothing.