Tons and Tons on FOTD's :D

Ambonee

So tomorrow is the first day of our event!!! I'm so excited because a few people from the Mac_Cosmetic's Live Journal Community are coming to see me to get their makeup done!!! I have back to back appointments from 10am-1 and I haven't been more excited since opening the store! We have theme days all this weekend so I'll try to take as many pics as possible!! I can't believe the event is already here!

I cheated and already got a few items from a friend who went to the unveiling...there are few pics included with stuff from the new collection (it's mixed in with the other bajillion faces!--I kid, there aren't that many lol.) I hope you all enjoy!
smiles.gif

My normal face stuff/stuff used in every picture:
Lightful moisturizer
Prep + Prime Skin
NW15 SFF
C3 SF
Blunt Blush to contour
Voluminous Mascara
Painterly as a base (Always)
Graphblack eyeliner and Blacktrack Fluidline

August 6th
On my way out to Santa Monica to stay with some friends...
IMG_8630.jpg

I wore this gorgeous lip combo and pretty cat eye then the air conditioner made my eyes water and I wiped off the cat eye and my lips faded from our snack attack so I changed to this:
IMG_8633.jpg

IMG_8634.jpg

Blanc type, Brown Script, Soft Brown, Handwritten
Cherry and ruby woo (pic 1)
Nice Buzz (pic 2)

August 7th
Purples!!! (I wish my eyes didn't hate them so...stupid allergies)
IMG_8686.jpg

IMG_8694.jpg

Seedy Pearl, Violet pm, Haux??

August 8th
This was for a theme day Saturday...We had to wear brown liner...I never wear brown liner...
IMG_8705.jpg

IMG_8706.jpg

Dreammaker, Night Manuevers, Brown Script, Glamour check
new lip moisturizer

August 9th
Bluuuuuuuues
IMG_8711.jpg

IMG_8715.jpg

Plummage, Aquadisiac, Nehru, Strike a Pose

August 10th
IMG_8719.jpg

IMG_8723.jpg

Glamour Check, Smoke and Diamonds, Grand Entrance, Violet pm

August 13th
IMG_8746.jpg

Photo Realism Quad and Rave eyeliner

August 14th
IMG_8752.jpg

IMG_8753.jpg

IMG_8757.jpg

IMG_8761.jpg

Brown Script, Gesso, Glamour check, Handwritten
VG1 and Brick ll

August 15th
IMG_8763.jpg

IMG_8765.jpg

IMG_8774.jpg

Glamour Check (can you tell I like this color?) dreammaker, carbon, brown script

August 16th
IMG_8777.jpg

IMG_8782.jpg

Grand Entrance, Smoke and Diamonds, Nehru, Soba
Myth, Chicory ll, pretty plush

Today
So I had to run errands today so at first it was just a little makeup...
IMG_8793.jpg

then after I got home I tried out the look I want to wear tomorrow...if only my stupid eyes would stop watering
ssad.gif
This was all done on top of the makeup I had on today so it will *hopefully* look better/more vibrant tomorrow when it's fresh and I add lashes lol.
IMG_8811.jpg

IMG_8816.jpg

Push the Edge (wet), Purple Shower, Malt, Heritage Rouge, pink opal (wet) on brow

That's all folks!! Let me know if you have any ??'s. As always comments and CC always welcome!!
smiles.gif

Have a GREAT rest of the week!! Don't spend too much $$ tomorrow...
and if you're in the Riverside area, come see me at the new MAC Store! Ask for Amber!!!!
winks.gif

TISH1124

I couldn't even begin to pick a favorite....Every single look is flawless, beautiful and perfectly blended! Great color choices!!!

fintia

love all of them.. but the last one was my fave! and the one that you have the sky blue liner is that from Makeupart?

Ambonee

Thank you everyone!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fintia
love all of them.. but the last one was my fave! and the one that you have the sky blue liner is that from Makeupart?

It is!! I love it!!
thmbup.gif