Uk seller designercosmetics2007

pinky_lady

hiya all i took ure advice and said i would not send them back without a refund plus payment for postage, otherwise i would get paypal involved- this seemed to do the trick and i have been refunded £52 plus £8 for postage and paypal fees. this was how she justified her products

Quote:
I can assure that they are not fakes. Just by way of backgroud, I buy my stock from a reputable US wholesaler who has big client base from Ebay sellers. They are sold in wholesale as they are what is classed in the US as 'shelf pulls'. I work hard as an ebay seller and I would never pass on something that I knew to be a fake product. I dont want anybody to be unhappy with any aspect of the service that they receive from me.
If you want to return them (I am presuming they are unused), I am happy to provide you with a full refund.
Regards,
Sue

just gotta send the crap back now lol - thankyou everyone u gave me a bit more confidence to stand my ground, just need to decide on a look im gonna buy from the mac site, xxx

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinky_lady
hiya all i took ure advice and said i would not send them back without a refund plus payment for postage, otherwise i would get paypal involved- this seemed to do the trick and i have been refunded £52 plus £8 for postage and paypal fees.

just gotta send the crap back now lol - thankyou everyone u gave me a bit more confidence to stand my ground, just need to decide on a look im gonna buy from the mac site, xxx

Yayyyyy!!! Congrats on getting the FULL refund AND extra postage to send the stuff back! You rock!
pompom.gif

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinky_lady
hiya all i took ure advice and said i would not send them back without a refund plus payment for postage, otherwise i would get paypal involved- this seemed to do the trick and i have been refunded £52 plus £8 for postage and paypal fees. this was how she justified her products

Congratulations!!! I am pleased you got a refund
smiles.gif
If you decide to buy from ebay again and arent sure, juts ask here in this forum, there are always people happy to help!!

panda0410

The pigments as we know already are definitely fake. Besides that the listings saying that Dark Soul is very rare should tip even the newbie off - Dark Soul is a REG PERM colour freely available from MAC at any time. While it was LE once it was reformulated and put on the perm list a while ago now. Also trying to flog off Pink Opal as Lingerie and Rose as She Shines is such a crock - while both of them WERE released with those collections what she fails to mention is that they are ALSO perm reg colours that were simply repromoted. This woman is deceptive in every aspect of her sales and is best avoided......

kittiegothgirl

miep ,i almost bought a LOT off her o_O ,if not for this topic i would have lost more then 200 euros, i love you guys..seriously thank you so much..

*i dont think i'll trust ebay -MAC ever again :'(*

ps: isnt there a list somewhere with the names of genuine mac sellers and fakers??

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittiegothgirl
miep ,i almost bought a LOT off her o_O ,if not for this topic i would have lost more then 200 euros, i love you guys..seriously thank you so much..

*i dont think i'll trust ebay -MAC ever again :'(*

ps: isnt there a list somewhere with the names of genuine mac sellers and fakers??

PM me if you want a list of reputable authentic MAC pigment sellers - not all are bad
smiles.gif

1165Cheryl

It's hard to believe Meeshell820 is selling fakes, she's always been a great seller. Were you using her jar to compair to the fake since you said "her's was on the right for comparison"? I cant see her selling fakes on purpose. I buy some of my stuff on ebay to help full jar sellers out (or to test new ones to report them as fakes and use them for my pottery painting) but buy most of my stock from MAC PRO. If our trusted sellers are getting fakes then for now on I have to buy all my stock directly.

1165Cheryl

how about "craftiechik" ? does anyone know if her stuff is the real thing. She's a real nice gal & I have gotten real/authentic pigments from her. Since I buy from MAC, MAC PRO & ebay I have the real thing to compare them to. It's just the rares that I'm wondering about.

cocolette

I have been searching for a ebay mac selle r for an age!
Im in the uk and my nearest store is 4 hours away so i dont get to go there much!
im just about to order from
s.gif
meeshell820 right now
greengrin.gif

coco xx