Ultimate IMaTs NY ticket giveaway!!! BE MY GUeST!!!

mosha010

8ubuta9a.jpg
Lipstickdiva And Ajigglin

mosha010

Haul
qenu7ehy.jpg
zusy2a3e.jpg
Bloody Mary's Scan blood Liquid latex Red blood mascara Spray thick blood Black sponges Concrete makeup Got free blood Makeup forever -brush cleaner -mixing metal palette Esquido Lasherotte Lashmopolitan Got a free applicator tweezer looking thing Sugarpill Sparkle baby in kitten parade Electrocute in supercharged Got free stickers Wayne goss brushes 19 16 Got to Skype w the man MBA cosmetics Got 3 mini lippys in "Playland" looking colors. A shadow placing brush (oddly similar to a haku I like hmmmm) Yellow Gold gloss. (You get where I'm going w this) Sigma E40 tapered blending E71 highlight diffusing These people gave me the most stuff: two mini brushes, a mini cleansing glove and like 5 little shadow set samples (score!) Lime crime (most damage) All three clueless witch velvetine Suede berry Citroise liner Blue milk liner Cosmopop Babette Airborne unicorn Geradium Chic studio gave me a lipstick pen Beauty blender made me pose w a bucket of pink bbs and gave me a black bb. Occ Black dahlia Anita Love craft Meta Inglot 422 for me and octoberviolet Hakuhodo J142 J5522 Magnifying mirror Makeup magazine store: Pans laberynth edition magazine

mosha010

Pretty much stuck to my list the first day... Within budget but the second day I stopped by occ and eaqido and went out of budget! I'm getting a pink slip from the low buy crew. . Needless to say you won't see me near the new collections at least until may. But it was gooood. I got a lot of goodies I had researched about and wanted and the only full price product were the velvetines and y'all know I waited for them all this time ! Anyway. I'm beat. I had a good time w the girls. It was an awesome experience. Learned a lot, could've learned more if I wouldn't have been doing lines for stuff. But it was still great :)

DarylandCarole

Pretty much stuck to my list the first day... Within budget but the second day I stopped by occ and eaqido and went out of budget! I'm getting a pink slip from the low buy crew. . Needless to say you won't see me near the new collections at least until may. But it was gooood. I got a lot of goodies I had researched about and wanted and the only full price product were the velvetines and y'all know I waited for them all this time ! Anyway. I'm beat. I had a good time w the girls. It was an awesome experience. Learned a lot, could've learned more if I wouldn't have been doing lines for stuff. But it was still great :)
It sounds so cool. I think I would have went insane buying stuff! I'm hoping to go next year.

mosha010

Guys I didn't know where else to post this either: esqido lashes gave me a $10 off coupon that is shareable, see below: Enjoy your special IMATS $10 discount code from ESQIDO. Expires April 30, 2014. H9CM5D6B2END Apply the code in the DISCOUNTS field at checkout page. Limited to one coupon per order.

mosha010

Quote:Originally Posted by mosha010

Guys I didn't know where else to post this either: esqido lashes gave me a $10 off coupon that is shareable, see below:

Enjoy your special IMATS $10 discount code from ESQIDO. Expires April 30, 2014.

H9CM5D6B2END

Apply the code in the DISCOUNTS field at checkout page.
Limited to one coupon per order.

Of course I had to order!
Hahaha fiend! Which one did you get!???

mosha010

I got Little Black Lash and BFF.
I preordered BFF too! They're really pretty and soft. I got that one and dolly. Cause I won their imats giveaway (I kno!!) anyway, at imats I got one of the larger more dramatic ones I think it's the lasmopolitan they looked wild !

Yazmin

It's interesting that they're marked for pre-order but I just got a shipping confirmation. Should have them by Saturday or Monday at the latest.