Ultimate IMaTs NY ticket giveaway!!! BE MY GUeST!!!

Yazmin

They emailed my shipping information four times. Guess they wanted to make sure I knew my order is on it's way!

Yazmin

So did I? I studied to tracking numbers hoping they were different so that it meant I was getting a duplicate order.

I've been such a lash ho lately. Just got two separate orders (about 15 sets between both orders) today. For my next trip, it's going to be tough to decide which ones I'll bring with me.

mosha010

So did I? I studied to tracking numbers hoping they were different so that it meant I was getting a duplicate order.

I've been such a lash ho lately. Just got two separate orders (about 15 sets between both orders) today. For my next trip, it's going to be tough to decide which ones I'll bring with me.
Lash whore status : guilty as well.

Yazmin

HoL wasn't at LA IMATS as far as I know. I just got my second order from them yesterday (9 pairs of the 15 I mentioned earlier). My favorites are Pixie Luxe, Noir Fairy and Iconic.

DILLIGAF

HoL wasn't at LA IMATS as far as I know. I just got my second order from them yesterday (9 pairs of the 15 I mentioned earlier). My favorites are Pixie Luxe, Noir Fairy and Iconic.
I'm in LOVE with the Noir Fairy lash!