• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

VIDEO TUTORIAL: foundation+contour+highlight [link]

fairytale22

Re: VIDEO TUTORIAL: foundation+contour+highlight

I love it! Thanks for the tips about contouring, it helps to see someone actually do it. Also-is strobe cream pretty noticeable if you use it over foundation? I love the glow you have in your FOTDs and want to know if it's mainly that or like MSFs(too shimmery for me. :p)

you should definitely do more tutorials! your makeup is great and you are so giddy. hah. i liked it.

Cruzpop

You should do another video tutorial on how you do your eye makeup!

Chloe2277

Great tutorial! I hope to see more in the future! What song was playing in the background on the 3rd video?

Webmiss Kris

Very well done! I really hope you continue making some more vid tutorials
smiles.gif

Oh and hooray for Gold Frapp!

pink_candy

ur gorgeous
thanks!!!
really useful!!!!!!
greengrin.gif

cant wait for more tutorials

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe2277
Great tutorial! I hope to see more in the future! What song was playing in the background on the 3rd video?

it´s "Strict Machine" by Goldfrapp

Jayne

thanks! i'm gonna try to use the strobe cream like that, usually i use my fingers but i'll try with a "big brush"
greengrin.gif

you're REALLY pretty
smiles.gif

user79

Great tut, you speak really good English, did you learn it in school? Very good accent.
smiles.gif

linkas

Great great job! Thanks 4 da tut!

And I love your voice :p

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Great tut, you speak really good English, did you learn it in school? Very good accent.
smiles.gif

thanks! I learned english for 8 years in school here in Austria, spent 6months in the US as an exchange student when I was 17, and now I have an American fiancé ;-)

madkitty

cool thanks for that - what mac colouring are you?

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkitty
cool thanks for that - what mac colouring are you?

usually a NC30 in Studio Fix (in winter)
and NW 25 in Stufio Fix Fluid (summer)

bonbon_912

I LOVE IT!
Could you please also do a tutorial of your eye makeup! (I'm actually pay more attention to the eye make up than the face )
lol.gif

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbon_912
I LOVE IT!
Could you please also do a tutorial of your eye makeup! (I'm actually pay more attention to the eye make up than the face )
lol.gif

oh god I actually pretty much suck at doing eye makeup! I see all the talented girls on here and my eye makeup is always so basic lol

veilchen

Wow, you look *so* awesome! And I really have to thank you for this trick of applying Strobe cream after foundation, powder, etc. I never thought of it and only used it under foundations and cream blushes - and then sat there wondering why it wasn't really looking as glowy as I'd hoped. For some reason I always thought applying it over powder or so would make everything look streaky or blotchy (as with cream blush over powder - or maybe that's only my experience
winks.gif
). Anyway, now I use your trick with the kabuki and it looks perrrrfect - cute and glowy, and tones down the colour if I've gotten too much blush on. Thanks so much!!