• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

VIDEO TUTORIAL: foundation+contour+highlight [link]

Austrian_Babe

Re: VIDEO TUTORIAL: foundation+contour+highlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilchen
Wow, you look *so* awesome! And I really have to thank you for this trick of applying Strobe cream after foundation, powder, etc. I never thought of it and only used it under foundations and cream blushes - and then sat there wondering why it wasn't really looking as glowy as I'd hoped. For some reason I always thought applying it over powder or so would make everything look streaky or blotchy (as with cream blush over powder - or maybe that's only my experience
winks.gif
). Anyway, now I use your trick with the kabuki and it looks perrrrfect - cute and glowy, and tones down the colour if I've gotten too much blush on. Thanks so much!!

Oh wow I´m excited the strobe cream trick worked for you! I was really dissappointed about strobe cream back when I applied it under foundation, it looked non-existant. But now with the new application I have started to love this stuff.

blueyedlady87

awesome! thanks for sharing. i've always wanted to know how to contour the right way. by the way, i love your voice! sry if that sounds weird. lol!

chazza

it was a great help to me! i never knew blusher should be applied on the jawline and hairline as well. please do more tuts in the future! also, you are gorgeous!

Darleene

Dankeschön!!!
clap.gif
smiles.gif

Klasse wirklich... ich bin jetzt sehr angetan vom Studio Fix Fluid, ich glaube ich werde mit davon eine Abfüllung holen und ihm nochmal eine Chance geben
hmm.gif
smiles.gif

Welche Mineral Foundation nimmst du?

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darleene
Dankeschön!!!
clap.gif
smiles.gif

Klasse wirklich... ich bin jetzt sehr angetan vom Studio Fix Fluid, ich glaube ich werde mit davon eine Abfüllung holen und ihm nochmal eine Chance geben
hmm.gif
smiles.gif

Welche Mineral Foundation nimmst du?

Mineral Foundation von Isadora (gibts bei Douglas)
Studio Fix Fluid ist toll, gib dem Zeug wirklich nochmal eine Chance. Nur niiiie zuviel auftragen sonst siehts total zugekleistert aus

Miss World

This is super awesome! you've done a great job and I love the tutorial!
greengrin.gif
please don't stop making them
greengrin.gif

JCBean

WOW-thank you so much, what a fabulous tutorial! And your English is incredible, I actually thought you were American, and had to come back here to check your location hehe.

I've now put on my wish list the Strobe Cream and Skin Finish, I love that glowy look and am always trying to recreate it
winks.gif

xx

alyria

Re: VIDEO TUTORIAL: foundation+contour+highlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austrian_Babe
usually a NC30 in Studio Fix (in winter)
and NW 25 in Stufio Fix Fluid (summer)

I am the same colouring! You're the first other person I've encountered who uses both NC and NW.

Thank you so much for doing the video; I admire anyone who can speak into a camera for long periods of time without being awkward. You have some subtle humour which was fun. You are also very gorgeous! I picked up some great tips such as the "C" shape when applying highlighter and also the different places of the face to contour. Thanks again!

Jot

Thanks so much for that - its great seeing it all in action.
Going to use the stobe cream trick this weekend
smiles.gif

Hope to see more tutorials from you

steph0891

great tutorial! what brush were u using to use the barbie pearl beauty powder? looks so soft and i want it!

amanda1210

Andi, that was a GREAT tut! Thank you for sharing, i always wondered how you got such a flawless look. =)

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by steph0891
great tutorial! what brush were u using to use the barbie pearl beauty powder? looks so soft and i want it!

I think it´s from Essence of Beauty (got it at Walgreens)

angeluv009

THANK YOU!! I loove ur skin and that glow so thanks so much for sharing. I;m def gonna purchase fix+ now!

Babylard

i left you a comment on video 3!

i am surprised by how many rude people there are on youtube. ignore them, they are jealous xD