WAASSAAA Specktrites? Night crew check in!

Janice

What's the plan for the holiday weekend? Who's drinking? Who's popping fireworks? Who's on holiday? Who's annoyed by their family being in town?

ROLL CALL, if you read this thread you MUST CHECK IN!
girl_devil.gif

th_DANCE.gif

coachkitten

Yes ma'am! Coachkitten checking in!

If the weather is nice I plan on going on our boat and doing a bit of drinking. By a bit I mean A LOT!
smiles.gif

Also my baby niece should be born anytime this weekend so hopefully I will be seeing her for the first time.

Hope y'all have a good weekend! I plan on being just plain lazy!

Janice

Haaai Coachkitten! Let's have a cocktail, shaken not stirred you say? You got it!
graucho.gif

Hope you get to meet your neice this weekend!
greengrin.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Haaai Coachkitten! Let's have a cocktail, shaken not stirred you say? You got it!
graucho.gif

Hope you get to meet your neice this weekend!
greengrin.gif

th_LMAO.gif

concertina

I'll be packing, packing...and oh! Packing!!
winks.gif

Tomorrow night, I'm going to a friend's house who lives downtown and has a great view of the Town Lake Fireworks.

....other than that, I'll be packing.

CantAffordMAC

CantAffordMAC=present

I may watch fireworks tomorrow and I will be making smores in a friends fireplace.
greengrin.gif

Saturday I may go to VA and pick up my car. Other than that. Noooo plans. No drinking, no family (unless I go to VA). Just another weekend (only this time, my weekend will be filled with smores). What more can I ask for???

concertina

Yeah, I'm moving to an apartment further South, near Brodie. Cheaper rent + cheaper utilities = WIN!!

Yeah, I'm excited about the fireworks.
greengrin.gif

Janice

CantaffordMAC no drinking? No fun? NO WAY! xD

What kind of car are you getting? YOU HAVEN'T TOLD US ABOUT THIS! (or did I miss it!?!)

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
CantAffordMAC=present

I may watch fireworks tomorrow and I will be making smores in friends fireplace.
greengrin.gif

Saturday I may go to VA and pick up my car. Other than that. Noooo plans. No drinking, no family (unless I go to VA). Just another weekend (only this time, my weekend will be filled with smores). What more can I ask for???

Mmmmm.....smores!!! Yummy!
smiles.gif

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by concertina
Yeah, I'm moving to an apartment further South, near Brodie. Cheaper rent + cheaper utilities = WIN!!

Yeah, I'm excited about the fireworks.
greengrin.gif

That's this weekend! WOOT! Invite me to the housewarming I am a GOOOD party guest.
angelic.gif

jenntoz

I can hear fireworks going off right now, I guess a nearby town is celebrating the 4th a little early. We're going to see our town's display tomorrow
thmbup.gif

My little one is Finally asleep, so I'm having a Mike's Hard Berry...yummmmmmy!!!
Hope eveyone has a safe & happy holiday weekend!!!
winkiss.gif

bellaconnie80

bellaconnie80 checking in ma'am
cutey.gif
Well my baby is a care giver so he works 12hour days and 24hour days 2 night a week so he is off tomorrow night so we're gonna stay in and make some fireworks of our own
winkiss.gif

Janice

I am seriously about to bend Mr. Janice's arm behind his back and MAKE him take me to get fireworks. Yes, I could go by myself, but what fun would that be?! You need mischievous boy/men with you so they can get the fireworks that will do the most damage. xD

You got another Hard Berry in the fridge, pass me one please!

Lizzie

Hi everyone!
I'll definitely be having a get together with friends (maybe a bbq if we can get our **** together) but no fireworks! My neighbors have been popping firecrackers for the past week. It sounds like there's a war zone under my balcony.

Also, my mom's birthday is on Sunday, so I'll be stopping by her place in San Francisco for the weekend and I'm going to pro store for the first time!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

Happy Holiday all!

concertina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
That's this weekend! WOOT! Invite me to the housewarming I am a GOOOD party guest.
angelic.gif

Will do! I'm looking at August 1st, so mark it on your Blackberry!
th_DANCE.gif

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaconnie80
bellaconnie80 checking in ma'am
cutey.gif
Well my baby is a care giver so he works 12hour days and 24hour days 2 night a week so he is off tomorrow night so we're gonna stay in and make some fireworks of our own
winkiss.gif

icon_sex.gif
Yeehaw
thmbup.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
Hi everyone!
I'll definitely be having a get together with friends (maybe a bbq if we can get our **** together) but no fireworks! My neighbors have been popping firecrackers for the past week. It sounds like there's a war zone under my balcony.

Also, my mom's birthday is on Sunday, so I'll be stopping by her place in San Francisco for the weekend and I'm going to pro store for the first time!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

Happy Holiday all!

Happy Fourth! You know want to get in a firecracker OR THREE.
greengrin.gif
Tell you're mom HAPPY BIRTHDAY from the Specktra lady. Have fun at the PRO store.
choochoo.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by concertina
Will do! I'm looking at August 1st, so mark it on your Blackberry!
th_DANCE.gif

will do!

th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
yahoo.gif

Dahlia_Rayn

Tonight I'm going to eat about five tons of Tillamook Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream! Tomorrow I'm going to spend the day on the river, and throw back a few. I'm sending my husband to the store now for ice cream and sunscreen! He's so good to me.

Hope you all have a fab fourth!

Janice

ahhh ice cream!! How did you KNOW that's what I am craving right now. 0.o You temptress!

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahlia_Rayn
Tonight I'm going to eat about five tons of Tillamook Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream! Tomorrow I'm going to spend the day on the river, and throw back a few. I'm sending my husband to the store now for ice cream and sunscreen! He's so good to me.

Hope you all have a fab fourth!

Mmm.....Tillamook ice cream is the BEST!!!
smiles.gif
Geez now I want smores and Tillamook ice cream!