WAASSAAA Specktrites? Night crew check in!

SparklingWaves

I hear the fireworks already "down by the river". Yes, indeedy. Let's get this party started. Happy pre- Friday and pre-fourth of July to everyone out there in Specktra land.

Grilling and chilling tomorrow with the human kinds and the fur angels tomorrow. I am doing some cleaning up a bit around here and pulling out the Red, White and Blue colors in my makeup and wardrobe for tomorrow.

clslvr6spd

My girlfriend is coming down in the morning/afternoon and we are going to watch movies and drink...ITS 6 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE!!!
choochoo.gif

Tomorrow night I am going to be alone sadly! my hubby works tomorrow night.
angry.gif

God, I can just see myself lighting off those fireworks by myself shuffling my feet on the ground with my hand in my pockets.

elegant-one

Cheers! I'm having my glass of Merlot...nothing but relaxing this weekend & watchin the fireworks over a lake.

Well, I'll be relaxing...I bought one of those beautiful stainless steel arched faucets for my kitchen sink...so hubby will be installing that thing while saying a few %&#@* words while I sit and snicker at him
smiles.gif

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
I hear the fireworks already "down by the river". Yes, indeedy. Let's get this party started. Happy pre- Friday and pre-fourth of July to everyone out there in Specktra land.

Grilling and chilling tomorrow with the human kinds and the fur angels tomorrow. I am doing some cleaning up a bit around here and pulling out the Red, White and Blue colors in my makeup and wardrobe for tomorrow.

Grilling and Chilling! I like it! Speaking of Fur Angels, Ian and I adopted ANOTHER DOG! I'll make a post here in a bit with a picture and formal adoption announcement.
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by clslvr6spd
My girlfriend is coming down in the morning/afternoon and we are going to watch movies and drink...ITS 6 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE!!!
choochoo.gif

Tomorrow night I am going to be alone sadly! my hubby works tomorrow night.
angry.gif

God, I can just see myself lighting off those fireworks by myself shuffling my feet on the ground with my hand in my pockets.

It damn sure is! I'll have one with you, just let me know when you're starting. xD

You WILL pop off at least TEN fireworks at dusk! you MUST! It is your patriotic duty!!
nonono.gif

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Cheers! I'm having my glass of Merlot...nothing but relaxing this weekend & watchin the fireworks over a lake.

Well, I'll be relaxing...I bought one of those beautiful stainless steel arched faucets for my kitchen sink...so hubby will be installing that thing while saying a few %&#@* words while I sit and snicker at him
smiles.gif

Don't you think they LOVE it when we watch them install something.
cutey.gif

clslvr6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
It damn sure is! I'll have one with you, just let me know when you're starting. xD

You WILL pop off at least TEN fireworks at dusk! you MUST! It is your patriotic duty!!
nonono.gif

It will be bright and early!!!
winks.gif
Thats how it's done baby!

I will!!! I will make sure I am drunk so I don't care that I am doing it by myself!!!
th_LMAO.gif

SuSana

I'm here! Speaking of fireworks some dumb ass kids were lighting them in MY driveway right now scaring the crap out of my poor old dog
ssad.gif
She's going to the kennel tomorrow, if not she will probably have a heart attack. I had to tell them to go to their own house.

Tomorrow we are going to my brother-in-law's parents house where they have all the good (read: illegal) fireworks. Shhh.... They are safe though! Fire extinguisher nearby, etc. Saturday I'm taking my Mommy to see Wicked for her bday, yayyyy.

Sunday=be lazy
smiles.gif

Brittni

I'm planning to be woken up by the loud parade and not be able to sleep in on my day off.

We did however get off work early at 3. That was nice.

No plans here, but I have to check in so WHATEV!

Congrats on the new pup, Janice! Can't wait to see pics! Just don't let him play with the fireworks, kay?

SuSana - Why taking to the Kennel? *tears in eyes* But Wicked sounds AWESOME! Have fun!

elegant-one

Quote:
Don't you think they LOVE it when we watch them install something.
cutey.gif

HAHAHA....not so much
amuse.gif
girlhaha.gif

well, at least mine
smiles.gif

SparklingWaves

Quote:
Grilling and Chilling! I like it! Speaking of Fur Angels, Ian and I adopted ANOTHER DOG! I'll make a post here in a bit with a picture and formal adoption announcement.
greengrin.gif

I am so happy for all of you. Congratulations! I can't wait to see your new family member.
smiles.gif

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
SuSana - Why taking to the Kennel? *tears in eyes* But Wicked sounds AWESOME! Have fun!

Oh cause when I said she will probably have a heart attack I wasn't being sarcastic...
ssad.gif

She is really old and fireworks really scare her. As a matter of fact her 15th birthday was July 1st!

elegant-one

Quote:
It will be bright and early!!!
winks.gif
Thats how it's done baby!

I will!!! I will make sure I am drunk so I don't care that I am doing it by myself!!!
th_LMAO.gif

tipsy.gif
th_roll1.gif

NicksWifey

Well here's my plans for tonight, drunk already so I'm celebrating early. Drunk tomorrow and sunning all day outside at my parents house. Sounds good to me!

jenntoz

Quote:
You got another Hard Berry in the fridge, pass me one please!

I have one right here for you! Enjoy!
drinks.gif
Cheers!

CaseyKezerian

I'm going to a 4th of July party with some friends. Probably won't be drinking though, I don't handle my alcohol well haha.

clslvr6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSana
All this booze talk has inspired me to make a cocktail...yummm.

You should def booze it up! It's the law on the 4th! lol.

Lizzie

Quote:
I'm here! Speaking of fireworks some dumb ass kids were lighting them in MY driveway right now scaring the crap out of my poor old dog
ssad.gif
She's going to the kennel tomorrow, if not she will probably have a heart attack. I had to tell them to go to their own house.

Tomorrow we are going to my brother-in-law's parents house where they have all the good (read: illegal) fireworks. Shhh.... They are safe though! Fire extinguisher nearby, etc. Saturday I'm taking my Mommy to see Wicked for her bday, yayyyy.

Sunday=be lazy
smiles.gif

Poor doggie! I wonder why they were in your driveway??

*ahem* you should take me to see Wicked too, I'm sure your mom would like me! haha *ahem*

Janice

Quote:
ssad.gif

Sunday=be lazy
smiles.gif

HI SUSANA! Have a fantastic holiday! I'm so jealous you get to see wicked!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
I'm planning to be woken up by the loud parade and not be able to sleep in on my day off.

We did however get off work early at 3. That was nice.

No plans here, but I have to check in so WHATEV!

Congrats on the new pup, Janice! Can't wait to see pics! Just don't let him play with the fireworks, kay?

WOO HOO For having fantabulous bosses who let you off work early before major holiday weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
HAHAHA....not so much
amuse.gif
girlhaha.gif

well, at least mine
smiles.gif

Mine either
winks.gif
hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
Well here's my plans for tonight, drunk already so I'm celebrating early. Drunk tomorrow and sunning all day outside at my parents house. Sounds good to me!

HEEEEY, what you sippin on!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenntoz
I have one right here for you! Enjoy!
drinks.gif
Cheers!

drinks.gif
Thank ya ma'am!

Quote:
All this booze talk has inspired me to make a cocktail...yummm.

drinks.gif
Whatcha havin'?
drools.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyKezerian
I'm going to a 4th of July party with some friends. Probably won't be drinking though, I don't handle my alcohol well haha.

Oh yes, if you know you don't then just enjoy one (or two) and have a fun time!

Quote:
You should def booze it up! It's the law on the 4th! lol.

girl_devil.gif
werd.gif