We built a house!!...a gingerbread house!

Hilly

here is the house we built...kinda messy!
th_LMAO.gif

DSCF3748.JPG

DSCF3749.JPG

And here is our tree!!

my dudesy

DSCF3751.JPG

DSCF3752.JPG

purrtykitty

That's a cute gingerbread house, and tree, too! Sooo many memories, my family used to do one every year. We'd do a haunted gingerbread house for Halloween and then the traditional Christmas gingerbread house. So much fun!!

laguayaca

cuties!i did a gingerbread house last year haha it was a pain all my candy kept faling off my chimney too but it was so much fun! Goodtimes!

ArsenicKiss

Gingerbread houses are so cute.

I've never built one in my life and I keep wanting to, but I wouldn't know where to start. (I'm Jewish, and we do have some of our own fun things, but building a gingerbread house just seems so fun.)

labellavita7

Ohh it looks great, I've always wanted to make one! I usually just eat little pieces of the ones my sister makes until she notices lol

Temptasia

Aww, looks good!

The last time I tried building one with my bf, we got into a fight because I am a perfectionist and he thinks because he is a carpenter, he can build gingerbread houses. I think I ended up doing it all myself because I didn't like how he decorated.

hrdruian

Y'all are silly!! However, i wish i had had as fun as a night as you. Still doing good though, in spite of. We talked. He still loves me! Should make it harder, but it doesn't. He still has the ability to make me feel 100% better. EVEN OVER OUR BREAK UP!!!!!!