Welcome Back!

Janice

Greetings!

There may still be some small bugs to work out, but the forum is back online! The staff thanks you for your patience while the database was being sorted out.
smiles.gif

There were two major players in helping with the move, Rob and Adrienne. My heartfelt thanks to both of you for lending your experience and assistance to our forum.

To those of you reading this I want to let you know that Rob did an *amazing* job piecing together the forum database. Then manually compiling it all so that we could have the pleasure of joining again in discussion here @ specktra. I feel lucky to have such a great person and friend in my life.

If you could take a moment to thank these two souls it would mean SO much to me. Without the time they selflessly took out of their own personal lives the move might not have gone so well with the complications that arose.

tabgirl

To Rob and Adrienne!!!
thmbup.gif
THANK YOU for making it possible to feed my MAC addiction!!!
(Have to admit I was having Specktra withdrawals!! LOL)
thmbup.gif

Juneplum

th_worship.gif
thank u SOOOOOOOO much Rob and Adrienne 4 bringing our beloved specktra back online!!!
bouquet.gif
th_kiss.gif
th_worship.gif
I was having SERIOUS specktra withdrawal!!!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
we really appreciate your time and effort!!!

user2

A huge bouquet goes out to Rob and Drienne fpr making everything work! THX guys!!!

mac_obsession

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Specktras back!!
*does a happy dance*
Thank you to everyone for your hard work!!

Hikaru-chan

Thank you Rob and Adrienne for bringing Specktra forums back online.
thmbup.gif

I was having major withdrawal symtoms (and I mean MAJOR).

leppy

Aww thanks, but my help wasn't that helpful! Thats ok though.. I promise to bring some amazing things to the site soon!

singinmys0ng

*hugs Rob and Adrienne* I was about to cry about Specktra..I missed it so much..thanks for everything you two!
th_wiggle2.gif
bouquet.gif
th_kiss.gif

melozburngr

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Although I have to admit- the last couple of days Ive gotten SO much done
smiles.gif

nphernetton

Thanks to the people who've worked long and hard to better our site and get it back up and running. I was going crazy without specktra!