Wet n Wild NEW Color Icon cosmetic line

montREALady

Finally got around to getting the trio from the Silverlake Collection last week:

This is the highlight and blush

Flash

Without flash

Rocking Clothing Optional lipstick today from their limited edition Fall 2014 collection:

Maris Crane

For some unknown and strange reason, I ended up at a random Rexall - no eyeshadow palettes from Silver Lake, but they still had a full display of the face trios. I bought Sunset Junction; haven't used it yet but I have a feeling the highlighter shade will be much too glowy for me.
oh.gif

montREALady

I hear you! If I had known how close they were I would've purchased Tats instead of Eugenie. I like it but not that much :thud:
Lol, the makeup struggle is real! I have tons of colors the same unfortunately. Tats is gorg :eyelove: I don't really have anything similar to that one despite the many pinks I have. I get Eugenie this week.

LoriQ

Okay, gotta revive this thread again! There's a new reset for Wet and Wild and so far I like what's coming. On instagram, WnW was doing giveaways for the Grammys and they showed THIS palette! They're doing 6 pans for a collection called Silver Lake! And look at these matte "Velvet" lipstick pens.

Source: http://instagram.com/p/y3SzO5yu8u/?modal=true

Source:http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2015/02/spotted-new-wet-n-wild-spring-2015.html

Source: http://instagram.com/p/y3YKSMyu18/?modal=true

Goat Goat Etc.

VERY. And mean a good e/s primer makes all the difference in the world. But as with all eyeshadows, the formulation for the color and texture can affect the outcome of what you're using. MAC still has some duds that swatch like crap so it doesn't matter what you're paying. It is always best to check reviews before you buy but then again--this is WnW we're talking about. You're not bleeding a lot of money and you can return WnW with ease to a lot of places.

LoriQ

VERY. And mean a good e/s primer makes all the difference in the world. But as with all eyeshadows, the formulation for the color and texture can affect the outcome of what you're using. MAC still has some duds that swatch like crap so it doesn't matter what you're paying. It is always best to check reviews before you buy but then again--this is WnW we're talking about. You're not bleeding a lot of money and you can return WnW with ease to a lot of places.
I've never used an eyeshadow primer. Just foundation on my eyelids. I haven't had any luck finding any drug store brand eyeshadow that was highly pigmented and I've tried a lot. The only eyeshadow brand I really love is Lancome but you probably know the price of Lancome. That's why I asked if wet n wild was very pigmented.

montREALady

They are. I have the Boardwalk Boozing one and last week I wanted yellow lids so I used the yellow from the Anastasia Artist Palette and it wasn't giving the effect I wanted and I kept patting on, so I put the yellow from the WNW one and it was BANG! Instant color payoff. $30 palette vs $6 (or whatever it cost).

sagehen

People who like vampy shades, get on these new LE shades ( ....the Wild Ones is part of the title, I forgot the the whole name, in purple temp displays with nail polishes). I say a good 4 of the 6 in the collection would work for that purpose, depending on your skin tone. I stumbled on them in a Walgreens yesterday. Has anyone tried them?

montREALady

People who like vampy shades, get on these new LE shades ( ....the Wild Ones is part of the title, I forgot the the whole name, in purple temp displays with nail polishes). I say a good 4 of the 6 in the collection would work for that purpose, depending on your skin tone. I stumbled on them in a Walgreens yesterday. Has anyone tried them?
I need to go stalk Walgreen's! I feel like I can go everyday and see nothing then when I don't, something new comes out! I love this website for the drugstore makeup scoop. It's called Here's to the Wild Ones: http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2015/08/spotted-wet-n-wild-fall-2015-limited.html?m=1

sagehen

I need to go stalk Walgreen's! I feel like I can go everyday and see nothing then when I don't, something new comes out! I love this website for the drugstore makeup scoop. It's called Here's to the Wild Ones: http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2015/08/spotted-wet-n-wild-fall-2015-limited.html?m=1
Thank you - I had a brain short and could not remember the name of this collection. And nouveau cheap is where I got the heads up. I watch her site and as soon as I see something was spottes I start stalking lol.

Vandekamp

I stopped wearing Wet n Wild after college. Their cosmetic line has gotten better. I have Cheery Bomb and never wear it. I was told it was supposed to be a dupe for Heaux. Not!!!!!

Jayjayy

I stopped wearing Wet n Wild after college. Their cosmetic line has gotten better. I have Cheery Bomb and never wear it. I was told it was supposed to be a dupe for Heaux. Not!!!!!
Don't you hate when a dupe lets you down lol. I have Cherry Picking, and I love the damn thing but I never use it. I keep purging it out of my collection, then re-purchasing, and purging, and so on...

Vandekamp

Don't you hate when a dupe lets you down lol. I have Cherry Picking, and I love the damn thing but I never use it. I keep purging it out of my collection, then re-purchasing, and purging, and so on...
I meant to say Cherry Pickings. Oops.But you are right.

sagehen

Has anyone seen the new Halloween displays (NOT Fantasy Makers) yet? I was lucky enough to happen into my Walgreens right after they put it up. Sphinx Minx! LOVE!

montREALady

Has anyone seen the new Halloween displays (NOT Fantasy Makers) yet? I was lucky enough to happen into my Walgreens right after they put it up. Sphinx Minx! LOVE!
Nope! I keep checking the Duane Reade/Walgreen's here with my lazy self when I know I should go into an actual full-blown Walgreen's.

montREALady

Cherry Picking is one of their nicer ones in the collection. I love it.

Latest posts