Wet n Wild NEW Color Icon cosmetic line

montREALady

Yeah - I agree. I am not into buying palettes at all at the moment.  My last e/s palettes I purchased was back in December (Marc Jacobs The Dreamer palette, Too Faced SemiSweet palette and Stila in the moment).. but WnW is the only drugstore eyeshadows I like, so I decided to snap these up.. The oranges in the California Roll palette are really what caught my eye.. The darker orange is a little patchy when swatched but on application to the eye -- it worked fine.. I dig them.. with that said, they will  probably be used only a few times and collect dust, like my other WnW palettes.. not sure why I buy them.. it is a sickness.
It is a sickness OMG! I have the same one!

montREALady

Quote:Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc.
Okay, gotta revive this thread again! There's a new reset for Wet and Wild and so far I like what's coming. On instagram, WnW was doing giveaways for the Grammys and they showed THIS palette! They're doing 6 pans for a collection called Silver Lake! And look at these matte "Velvet" lipstick pens.

Source: http://instagram.com/p/y3SzO5yu8u/?modal=true

Source:http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2015/02/spotted-new-wet-n-wild-spring-2015.html

Source: http://instagram.com/p/y3YKSMyu18/?modal=true

Just came back from Duane Reade (NYC) and they have BOGO 1/2 on WNW so I picked up two of those Velvet Matte Lip Color crayons (Fergie line) in the colors Fashion Darling (looks like the one on the right in image above) and Plumgenue. I'll swatch them later. Also got her shimmer palette in Rose Golden Goddess and her Take on the Day Mattifying Powder. All this for $16!
Plumgenue on top, Fashion Darling on the bottom

PinayGator

Do you guys ever depot your palettes so you can use them more often? I find it helped me pay more attention to mine.
I depotted a chunk of mine into a Z-Palette...and I've barely used it.
icon_eek.gif
But in my defense, I have more eyeshadow than I'll ever need, I just like being able to look at all of them in one shot. Wet n Wild is just so affordable that I can somehow justify in my head that it's fine to buy buy buy.

I finally found the Silver Lake polishes the other day, Wear Skinny Jeans is such a pretty periwinkle.

dontwaitupp

I picked California Roll at a little obscure Walgreens (the whole Silver Lake display was fully stocked!!), and they had some of the LE trios from this past summer still in stock!! The only one I got from that collection was Who's Carpooling, which my boyfriend got for me off of eBay lol. So I also picked up Standing My Camp-Ground for 50% off and I love them both!! I don't know if California Roll is comparable to the quality of the old six-pans since I never owned those sadly, but it is very pigmented and beautiful either way. I love LE Wet N Wild stuff so much, they've had a few missteps lately (the 5-pan palettes and the Fergie Matte Velvet lip crayons...) but I still love a lot of their products
eyelove.gif

Goat Goat Etc.

Ah man, clearly I've been sleeping but I just saw the over shimmer powder from the Silverlake collection. Or one of them. They looked nifty. >-<

DeeDee2013

I picked up a new 8 pan palette yesterday at Walgreens called High Flying Colors. I was a bit apprehensive to buy it fearing the texture would be chalky. Not only were they not chalky but they were very creamy/smooth and very pigmented. A must have for the ladies that like bright vivid colors. Note: got picture from Nouveau Cheap....

Goat Goat Etc.

Jesus Lord! I had no idea these were out there! The Venice Beach collection is amazing! You're so lucky! ^^^
Source: http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2015/06/spotted-new-wet-n-wild-summer-2015.html

Goat Goat Etc.

I was passing through a neighboring town and someone put out fresh new standies of the new LE line~oh god I snagged the dayglo beauties! I cannot wait to swatch!
tumblr_nr1c3l6iRK1r4kbayo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nr1c3l6iRK1r4kbayo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_nr1c3l6iRK1r4kbayo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_nr1c3l6iRK1r4kbayo4_1280.jpg

montREALady

Got these goodies a few weeks ago from Kmart Penn Station, NYC:
Used it this past weekend. For this look, the palette (2 colors under the yellow. The yellow is from the Anastasia Artist Palette) and both liners.

MzBrownBeauty

Got these goodies a few weeks ago from Kmart Penn Station, NYC:
Used it this past weekend. For this look, the palette (2 colors under the yellow. The yellow is from the Anastasia Artist Palette) and both liners.
Your entire look is fabulous! Love ur hair!

montREALady

I got this one a few weeks ago from Kmart, 34th St, NYC:
I need that green lipgloss lol and the palettes look awesome too going to Walgreens tomorrow omg
The glosses looked too transparent. Like in the tube they have color but on your lips they'd have nothing. You know?

Latest posts