What do you collect?

Dizzy

Earliest editions I can find and afford of my favorite books, shorts that have the name of the places i've been to written across the butt, and small penguin stuffed toys/statues/keychains.

dmenchi

I collect besides MAC, other cosmetics, perfumes,silver mirrors (the little antique handheld ones ) bottles (like old perfume bottles, liquor crystal caraffes,old medical bottles, any interesting shaped/detailed bottle) , hello kitty (not my priority, currently) ,minerals/crustals/rocks (my Bh loves those as well so we have a few vintage display cases filled) and i love jewelery,soes and purses-they are not exactly collectibles but i have so many and can't resist buying more, so it's 'collecting'

labellavita7

Makeup really goes without saying haha (but specifically MAC glosses and pigments lol)

Umm I don't collect much but in the past I would collect Pez dispensers. Now I've just accumulated a bunch of junk. I guess you could say I have an extensive underwear collection!

nunu

at the moment i collect MAC. I also collect Johanna Lindsey's books i got loads of them!!
and i also collect the empty MAC boxes..weird i know!

Willa

When I was younger, my parents, aunts, grand mothers started me a dolls of the world collection. So I have many of them but don't collect it anymore.

I used to collect erasers, stamps and stickers too.

Now, I love to find cheap (price) lamps from the 50's to the 80's. I have a small collection, because I have to contain myself from buying more of them.. hahaha

I have a great e/s selection too.

Soul, Funk and hip hop vynils, whenever I can find, I buy.
I was in heaven when I went to NYC last year... o_0

duch3ss25

A few years ago, I used to collect stamps and stationeries. I still do actually, but not as frequent/active as how I acquire my MAC & wines are these days!

FlaLadyB

I'm an insane MAC postcard/ mailer/ invite/ whatever collector! I have them from back as far as 1994!

Yes.. I look for them every .... ahem.. .every day. (laughing at myself because it's true!)

see my signature as they are all listed with many many pics in The Traincase..

smiles.gif

sophistichic

I collect brushes and make up cases. Oh and art prints. Some people can't go places without a pillow or something... with me, i CAN'T leave the city without like a painting on me. It's a disaster on planes.

foxyqt

i used to collect stamps {got into it from my uncle who has a HUGE collection!} but i stopped a very long time ago.. =/ i still keep my stockbooks though! they are so pretty to look at lined up all together

thennn i moved to collecting pre-paid phone cards.. unfortunately i had to stop because they got kinda 'discontinued' and replaced by paper receipts =P of course i still have all of them

so now i collect MAC i guess ^_^ i wish i had access to Blythe dolls cuz i'd definitely get into those if i could! i used to think they're creepy.. well.. i still do but they're kinda cute in their own creepy way lol

alien21xx

Besides make-up, I also collect jewelry. I love pearls and purple gold, and much of my annual salary went to completing sets of them last year. This year though, I'm laying back on the jewelry (they're expensive! LOL) and trying to focus on make-up instead because I want to build a career on this.

Ooh I also collect my plane tickets. I haven't been to many places though so I only have a few. And I've got fantasy books and Japanese Rock CDs and DVDs (though I've given up on that--must be a phase in my fan-girl life.
greengrin.gif
) I guess I'm just a collector at heart, and I get it from my dad, who collects PDAs.