What do you collect?

iheartcolor

Model horses! Specifically Breyer. And of course make-up - specifically stila and MAC. oh - and tarte cheek stains. can't resist the little holiday sets!

greengrin.gif

VeXedPiNk

Glad to see I'm not the only philatelist on the site
smiles.gif
I've been collecting stamps for about ten years and absolutely love it.

I also collect Beatles paraphernalia.

newagetomatoz

Makeup (MAC and blue nail polishes specifically)
Piggies! (as in pigs--not pigments, though I have really been getting into those lately!)
Books
Earrings and Rings

For the most part, those are my main collections that I actively pursue!

Jeisenne

Hello Kitty and old school Sanrio (My Little Twin Stars, etc.)
Dragons
Cartman from Southpark
Piglets
Bi-centennial quarters, any condition

velvett21

I've been collecting keychains since 1998.
My collection is pretty crazy because I collect them from every country or city that I've been to and I travel so much that I'm already halfway through my second passport book because I had no place left to stamp. So far my total at last count is 378.

Edie

Besides MAC I don't really have anything that i really collect other than stupid stuff my dad buys me (like ugly cheapy ceramic jewellery boxes and flower ornaments) but I dont have the heart to throw away plus im a firm believer of when something is given from the heart its worth its weight in gold! Plus I love me some Betty Boop stuff. But I dont really collect it.

EEK EDIT: Whenever I go overseas I MUST bring back some sort of jewellery souvenir. So I have a pretty collection now.

CDs. I think I have over 300 original cds at the moment. (I love music? A lot?) They make me pretty poor.

And pictures.
greengrin.gif
I like scrapbooking, so that helps out a lot.

soaked

concert tickets
MAC (mostly e/s)
crazy dramatic falsies! I don't know why, I never get to wear them
ssad.gif
lol

sandyyyy <3

I like to collect make up of course! lol but otherwise I kinds like to collect handbags because you can't just live with one
yes.gif
and also my tickets from movies and concerts.

aeni

I used to collect authentic CATS costume pieces. I plan on buying a wig when I can!

wordgirl

My first collection was makeup related - I used to collect vintage powder compacts and old (more than 40 years) cosmetic items. But my collection got stolen and I lost the heart to start rebuilding.

Now I collect kaleidoscopes. I have some gorgeous $$$ ones but I also like the cheapies, esp. ones that are promos or movie tie-ins.

SparklingWaves

As a child, I collected a certain type of dolls. I don't know the name of them. I still have "the girls".

As an adult, I tried to start a small collection by Hallmark called "Tiny Talk". It was d/c. I can't find it anywhere. Everything I see with Tiny Talk revolves around kids now. This wasn't a child's toy. It was a collectible.

I do like Piglet. I have just a few Piglets. (Piglet as in Winnie the Pooh's friend).

I can't seem to collect much stuff due to the pets.
ssad.gif