what do you drive?

user4

I'm Driving Nyc Transit... Lol. I Need To Get My A License And A Car!!! What Kinds Of Cars Are Good But Not Too Expensive???

niecypiecy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSwan
Aw neiceypiecey, a friend of mine just got that exact car...she calls it her pumpkin mobile!

Yeah I my step mom calls it my pumpkin and my friend started calling me Cinderella - lol - I love the color - I can ALWAYS find it in the parking lot
smiles.gif

Professor Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss007
I prefer to go sleek and stylish myself, I just sold my Supra which was sexy as, for Lexus IS200 (I think you guys call them Altezza's?!) comfortable stylish yet practical... otherwise we drive the Lexus RX330 for weekends and around.

i've always liked supras and wouldn't mind owning one,but they have just become so damn trendy.

Professor Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaJenna
i drive a '94 bmw 525i. its my baby and its name is Jesus.

bmw001.jpg

is the name "the jesus" or just "jesus"? do you pronounce this "haysus"...you know, the way "jesus" is pronounced in spanish?

the jesus > jesus
greengrin.gif

Jessica

Ahhhh....Sparky my beloved 1997 Nissan Sentra 150,000 miles and still going strong!!!
0-60 in 15.4 minutes

lovemichelle

Nothing right now since I just failed my road test today. Day before my birthday too
ssad.gif

If I passed I would be driving a Honda Civic SRS

Professor Fate

you don't need a license or insurance. take that honda civic and go to town. you can't be held liable for anything as long as you run away.
smiles.gif

lovemichelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Fate
you don't need a license or insurance. take that honda civic and go to town. you can't be held liable for anything as long as you run away.
smiles.gif

lol I wish. The lady who was doing my test saw my birthday was tomorrow and from that point got very rude with me. She marked off so many things that I didn't do and even before we pulled out. I made a complaint with the DMV aganist her and won't have her for my next road test. It just sucks I have to wait another month. So many people have told me horror stories about her, but they never tell the DMV so I hope my letter opens their eyes. I know a girl who messed up her park and k turn and still passed. My brother also never signaled on his test and passed. The men who do the tests are nice and patience. The women are on a 24/7 period. Her breath smelled like shit too.

VaJenna

Quote:
is the name "the jesus" or just "jesus"? do you pronounce this "haysus"...you know, the way "jesus" is pronounced in spanish?

the jesus > jesus
greengrin.gif

hahah well, its the black jesus, so its like, the jesus from the bible. my best friend's car is red and we named it moses so our cars could be friends hahahaa.

Professor Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaJenna
hahah well, its the black jesus, so its like, the jesus from the bible. my best friend's car is red and we named it moses so our cars could be friends hahahaa.

right,skin of bronze....hair of wool,correct?

jesus was black,gay and now he has a car named after him.....awesome.

mspixieears

Quote:
jesus was black,gay and now he has a car named after him.....awesome.

That REALLY reminds me of a punk-cover I've been listening to a lot lately (in my car, incidentally). I'd love to post some of the lyrics but they are so horribly offensive.

But if you want to listen to it (you can listen to a sample on Amazon.com), the song is called 'Confession' on an album called 'Do You Want New Wave Or Do You Want The Soft Pink Truth?' by The Soft Pink Truth.

It's rancid, but I love it. The album is electro-reworkings of old punk songs.

Miss007

Quote:
i've always liked supras and wouldn't mind owning one,but they have just become so damn trendy.

They are sexy as cars, i really miss mine, had a very neat body kit, 20" rims, full leather interior retrim and huge stereo. Mildly touched engine and exhaust but nothing over the top. I was in a few magazines and a movie. As for practical.. well it wasnt, was too low, too loud and no boot.. not to mention a bomb to insure.. but i miss it
ssad.gif

Manda

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSwan
I have a tricked out black Honda Prelude. Lowered, an attractive body kit (I swear), Greddy exhaust, Ice Man intake, Neuspeed, new headers, short shifter....it's gorgeous. It sounds deep and throaty, more like a muscle car than a riceburner. My mom has hated every one of my cars! First a Jeep Wrangler-- I LOVED that car and it might be my next one, I'd just have to get a newer one and I'd opt for automatic as they are not comfortable cars in manual. Then I had a Mustang GT convertible which was cute but all the bitchy girls around here drive one so I 86ed it for my little racer =).

I would love love love an old muscle car like a Chevelle, fastback Mustang, or GTO *sigh*. Ok, sorry to go on and on, I just love cars soooo much....

Haha, you sound like me. Although, no matter how respectable, I just couldn't drive a ricer. Sorry!

In my current line up... 2005 ext. cab GMC Sierra, '86 Vette, 90 SS454 p/u.

Obviously, I'm a GM girl, other than when it comes to the boy's rides. He recently sold his 03 Cobra (I criiiied like a baby) in favor of going back to school, but he's a die hard mustang fan so I'm sure he has something up his sleeve.. my guess is a fox body, since he can get one relatively cheap around here, spend a couple grand in mods, and when it blows up at the track, he won't be out much money, haha.

iiifugaziii

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
My car is a Land Rover Defender 110;

wagon.jpg

Girly in a Lara Croft sort of way
winks.gif

that thing is bad ass. haha. I wish I had that thing. I have a grandma car. no picture, but it's a 2000 camry. yeaha

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiifugaziii
that thing is bad ass. haha. I wish I had that thing. I have a grandma car. no picture, but it's a 2000 camry. yeaha

Glad you like it
smiles.gif
- it has seating for twelve people (they have to be quite friendly though!) and inspite of weighing in at over two tonnes empty it still does about 22 miles per US gallon.

I can do the Lara Croft look to go with it too
greengrin.gif
I put the costume together a few years back for a fancy dress party and it was such a hit I even got invited to appear on a television show to mark the release of the first Tomb Raider movie. Couldn't make it as I was in San Francisco at the time but they did show some photos of my costume.

AlliSwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
My car is a Land Rover Defender 110;

wagon.jpg

Girly in a Lara Croft sort of way
winks.gif

Damn I would rock that car. I would looooove an old Bronco, the kind with no top? I'm just going to have to get a Jeep someday. If my boyfriend and I are still together in several years, I end up getting over my fear of marriage, and we live happily ever after, we've decided to get him an Infiniti G35 (the new turbo one), me a retractable hardtop convertible (probably Mercedes SL line, or whatever is the best at that point), and I'm going to make him get me a Bronco or a badass Wrangler to tote our doggies around in...they would LOVE it!