what do you drive?

Professor Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSwan
we've decided to get him an Infiniti G35 (the new turbo one),

i haven't heard anything about nissan putting a turbo motor in the g35.

Sarah

I've got a peugoet 206 (love it) got it when I first passed my test 2 years ago but next year am getting a peugoet 206CC and seriously cant wait
smiles.gif

jenjunsan

I have a light blue 2005 Mustang. Never liked Ford before, but this thing is my baby. My husband wanted us to evacuate in just his truck and I said no way I was leaving my car here! Shallow yes, but it also gave me another back seat and truck to fill with stuff that I was afraid wouldn't be here when I got back. (Including my 95 pound lab)

Professor Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
I've got a peugoet 206 (love it) got it when I first passed my test 2 years ago but next year am getting a peugoet 206CC and seriously cant wait
smiles.gif

the 206 is a cool car. i loved watching them own in the fia world rally championship the last couple of years.

orodwen

we drive a '98 outback (manual) & a binder (currently garaged.) dh also rides a mid-80's honda nighthawk S that's red, white & blue. i wanna get either a comfy bicycle (i love mountain bikes but they kill my back & stamina) or a motorized bicycle so i have an option in these fuel-economizing days. if i had my way i'd be riding a horse nearly everywhere w/in 200 miles.
fluffy.gif

orodwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
My car is a Land Rover Defender 110; Girly in a Lara Croft sort of way
winks.gif

thmbup.gif
that's a fantastic rig & it's way better than any SUV that's on the road here in the US.
fluffy.gif

angelwings

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3URMOM
I officially own everything here...
garage1.jpg

/EndThread.

Nice Bike
thmbup.gif

I can't wait till I go for my Bike License.

Professor Fate

Quote:
Thanks.

What kind of bike were you planning on getting?

two wheels,headlight,brakes.....you know.
lol.gif

Tyester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Fate
two wheels,headlight,brakes.....you know.
lol.gif

DIAF...

angelwings

Quote:
Thanks.

What kind of bike were you planning on getting?

I want to get a Vespa/scooter first, but I really want a Harley.

libra14

My mustang is a red '97 convertible. It's in immaculate condition (I'm anal) and only has 40,000 miles. I got lucky when I found it a few years ago because it had been locked up as a drug repossession so it was priced at only 15,000.
The best part, it's all paid for now and runs like a dream. This is the first nice car I've ever owned and I love it as much as my laptop. I was offered 10,000 this past spring as a trade-in for a newer model but I decided to keep my baby. He's too much of a jewel.
His name is Lukas, but I call him Luke when the top is down.