What Do You *Like* About Your Looks?

cno64

Since we women are notorious(and I'm as guilty as anyone) about focusing on what we perceive as our flaws, why don't we think for a moment about what we like about our appearance.
I love my coloring, which features NW15 skin, jade-green eyes, and dark-brown-almost-to-the-point-of-being-black hair.
And I like the shape of my lips; they're full, but delicately shaped, with a "pouty" lower lip and a nice cupid's bow on the upper lip.
And my eyes are large and round, but not too round, and I have naturally arched brows.
Of course, I could easily rattle off a list of the features I'd like to change, but I'm trying to stay positive here.
I don't consider this a boast-fest, just an occasion to appreciate what we've been given.
Anyone else?

NutMeg

I love my facial structure, it's very defined. I also love my hair because it's so easy to manage, I can just wash it and let it air dry, and it has volume and wave and looks styled. I also like my butt, legs, arms, and back.

ms_bloom

Eyes and eyebrows, lips, hair, waist, and bottom
smiles.gif

willowfaery

Hmmmmmmm
Errmmmmmm
th_dunno.gif

Can I get back to you on that....
lol.gif

Most of mine is going south now.
Enjoy everything about yourselves whilst you can.
Gravity is a horrid thing!
Hugz
Jules xxxx

Briar

I love my lips! When I was a kid they were way too big for my face and I got teased unmercifully but as an adult they are full and sensual, and I love them. Also love the color and shape of my eyes, and my body's curves (well, most of them anyway, hee).

Johnny Wal

people always hate me for talking about this! haha. but i love a lot of things about myself. i like my eye color (thanks mommy!), and i like my eyebrows, and my skin (color and clarity), my butt has been complimented and i was once told i have "pretty hands" lmao. not saying i love everyyyything about me, theres things i dont like, obviously

but mostly, i think that 1) you have to learn to like what you've got. 2) if ya dont - change it!.

Leilani78

my eyes

my straight hair - sure it doesnt hold a curl, but i dont have to do anything to it in the morning

my butt- ive got a bootie. it looks awesome in skirts and dresses and it fills out jeans (sometimes a bit too much)

my skin- i can just walk around in the sun and get color quick. gotta love my filipino skin!

amelia.jayde

i love my eye color (green) and skintone (nc15). i don't really like my natural light brown hair, but i dye it jet black and love it that way. i really like my nose, lips, height and how slim i am, also.

CantAffordMAC

my eyebrows are okay I guess. I like my freckles, I only have a sprinkle underneath my eyes (at the highest point of my cheeks) but they aren't too noticeable.

Dark_Phoenix

My feet, I wear a size 5 US shoe.
My nose since it's small and very straight.
And my lashes because they're very long, curl well, and are dark.

aziajs

I like my eyes. They're almond and large.
I like my skintone. It's awesome.
I like my legs.
I like the texture of my skin - nice and smooth.

saki

I like my nose, it's small and cute. My lips, eyes and eye lashes 'cause they're naturally curly. I like my bum and feet! I like my hair at times, but only when it works with me. I also like the light freckles on my cheeks! hehe

janwa09

I love my lips coz they're full and pouty
I love my shoulders and collarbone coz they never get fat lol
I love my feet
I love my legs coz they're always skinny (can't say the same about my waist!)