What have you hit pan on?

romi79_2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Recently?

Shroom, Woodwinked & Unbasic White eyeshadows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi~Flower
Gesso
Dazzlelight
Jest
Nylon
Light Ray
Sun Spot ( my FAVORITE color
cry.gif

Expensive Pink
Luna Color Creme Base
Sea & Sky ME
Pure Ore Creme e/s
Virgin Silver e/s

Sea & sky? wow
MzzRach Unbasic white already ?
shockt.gif

Me only Studio fix and Msfn

MzzRach

^^ Yes, I've been using UBW several times a week since I got it. Good thing I have a backup waiting in the wings.
winkiss.gif

RedRibbon

I don't really reach for MAC but I've hit pan on the following items

• YSL tester of Palette Pop (this tester has lasted me more than year, I use it every day and the amount of pan showing is miniscule)
  • Benefit's Dr Feelgood
  • Cheapo palette which had my HG brown in it, the rest of the colours are chalky but this one colour was teh love
I'm trying to use up a lot more
sneaky.gif

twilightessence

Studio Fix Powder (just finished one, actually, on #2), Vanilla eyeshadow, and Odd Couple MES (That one is cheating though, I accidently broke it
ssad.gif
).

User38

I always hit pan on: Wedge, Omega, Cork, Gesso, Blanc Type and Espresso ES... thus I have backups always on hand
greengrin.gif

xphoenix06

I have yet to hit-the-pan on any of the eye shadows I own from any brand.

I've either hit-the-pan or finished: Select Sheer Press Powder 2x, Cleanse Off Oil 2x, MAC Brush Cleanser 2x, a Brow Finisher in Wheat, a Voile Slime Shine, Clinque Moisture Surge 1 oz jars 2x, a tube of MaryKay Velocity Facial Cleanser, a bottle of Avalon Organics Vitamin C Refreshing Cleansing Gel, a bottle of Avalon Organics Vitamin C Balancing Facial Toner, and a jar of Zhen Beauty Chinese Tea Night Cream.

I'm so close to finishing my very first bottle of Fix+ that I got in Mid-June of 2008, and coming close to finishing a jar/tub of Volcanic Ash Exfoliator from the very first launch back in Summer of 2008.

kabuki_KILLER

If you want to count removers and skincare, I've finished hundreds. =P

Mine would probably be:
My Chanel Double Perfection compact (after a year, You'd be amazed at how much product is in these things!)
A MAC Studio Tech compact last year
Cyber l/s
Prep n Prime Lip, of course. It's such a wonderful product.

I'm someone that seems to use very sparingly the products that she really loves. Haha.

shootout

Haven't hit the pan on any of my MAC e/s but I have with:
Urban Decay "Scratch"
4 of the e/s in the Too Faced Liquif-Eye palette (Ooh & Aah, Full Frontal, Oscar, and the exclusive purple)
Laura Geller Baked Cake e/l in Dutch Chocolate
mark. Cake
the lightest e/s in the Ulta Golden Sands quad.

alaina_x

I rarely hit pan on eyesahadows cause I have too many of them but I did hit pan on sweet lust. Also on nars laguna bronzer after only a few months of use.

slick

Retrospeck, Star Violet, Almond Icing (Sweetie Cakes Quad), Satin Taupe, Twinks, Bronze, Magnetic Fields, UD Last Call and UD Smog.

The only shadow pan I've *completely finished* so far after 2+ years of MAC is Retrospeck.

Does anyone else actually HATE hitting pan? I don't like seeing pan in my palettes, lol. It kinda bugs me but I deal. I try and put it off for as long as possible by making sure that I don't create dips. I'm strange like that, lol.

PrettyKitty

Shroom (I will need to buy my 3rd Shroom!), Naked Lunch, Blanc Type and Mystery.

That's it! I used up many foundations and powders, but I will probably never hit pan on a blush!

chocolategoddes

I've hit pan on my Graphology e/s and my Crushed Bougainvillea CCB.
Now I know what you guys mean when you say you need to buy multiple backups!

Strawberrymold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccalovesMAC
Rice Paper, Rule, Cranberry, Gorgeous Gold. I emptied my Vanilla Piggie too.

I have gone through 2 vanilla piggies and am on my third! I also work my way through carbon and woodwinked pretty fast as well.

xxManBeaterxx

eyeshadows: soba, warming trend, texture, cork, vanilla, shroom, dazzlelight, all that glitters, naked launch, patina, espresso, mulch, greensmoke, rule, ricepaper, brule, arena, goldbit, bagatelle, blanc type, mystery,solar white, a lot....

warmed msf
blot powders
bronzers
vanilla pigment
never hit pan on a blush, i have 1 blush from 7 years go, hardly a dent
tong.gif

InspiredBlue

Nars Orgasm blush. It took me 1,5 years. And it will still probably last until next summer or so.
smiles.gif
But I have a backup just in case.