What have you hit pan on?

coppertone

I get so excited about the prospect of hitting pan!

So far it's only been Painterly paint pot & Urban Decay's Sin e/s. Almost there on my MSFN as well!

shy_makeup_girl

Lip: L'Oreal 18 hour wear lipgloss x4 (forgot the name, it was a beautiful pink!)
Eye: amber lights e/s, feline p/k, barely on evening aura e/s, UDPP x1
Face: bare minerals foundation in medium tan x6 (former HG, but not enough coverage)

not much! but i stick to what works for me
greengrin.gif

rhondavancouver

I've only been using mac for about a year and a half now...

- MSF natural light/medium (3x)

- About to hit pan on blanc type e/s and naked lunch e/s.

m_3

Studio Tech concealer
Multiple eyesahdows in my 88 palette
NYX Brown eyeshadow
Multiple LA Colors palettes

geeko

MAC beautiful iris e/s
MAC lightful ultracharge powder foundation
MAC MSF natural
MAC mystery powder

XxXxX

I have hit pan on MSFN/Shimmer! (in Medium I believe) the highlight part is almost gone.

I am almost out of my tendertone in Pucker and the lip tint from Rose Romance "Secret Crush" or something like that!

Before that I used up Stila Pearl Shimmer gloss in South Sea Coral.
Right before that one I used up an Estee Lauder gloss in Praline

I hit pan on a gold eyeshadow in the Clinique Spicy Quad.
Also, hit pan on several Clinique eyeshadows, including Buttered Bronze, which I almost used up a whole one of these before, then it broke and I bought a new one.
And also hit pan in Double Scoop duo and Blackberry Frost duo.

I just recently used up a sample size of Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Matte Bronzer. I had it for 2 years (didnt use it the whole time). I am now using MAC refined golden ... wonder how long it will take me?? lol

I actually like hitting pan! It makes me feel like my money is not wasted!!!

xphoenix06

What I've finished:

MAC Fix+ x1
MAC Cleansing Oil x2
MAC Brush cleaner x3
MAC Voile slimshine x1
MAC Select Sheer powder x2
Josie Maran Argan oil 15ml x2
MUFE HD microfinishing powder x1
Accentuate/Sculpt x1 (this one may not count, but I finish the Accentuate part of it)

There might be more but I can't remember...

color_lover456

I just finished or am just finishing:
-bobbi brown black gel eyeliner (took 3 years with daily use!)
-select moisturecover i think this is what it's called it's the one in the squeezy tube...this took 3 years as well surprisingly, with probably more use than the gel eyeliner since i used it on my friends when giving them makeovers...

hit pan on:
mac springsheen (used this every day in 2008 with my 182 and really dug in...now i am trying to preserve it)
mac sweet william (used this every day in summer 07 and hit pan)
fabulush ccb - i first used my 187 with this when i got it...i feel like it wasted a lot of product AND got the ccb covered in brush hairs and various other fibers...now i paint it on with a 190 SE

satin taupe
surreal
knight divine
retrospeck

Shadowy Lady

Since my last answer, I have finished a Painterly p/p and a Snob l/s (and bought replacements right away). Snob and Blankety are the only two lipsticks I've ever finished. I have waaaaaay too many lipsticks and still gho back to these two, lol!

I'm also almost outta Blanc Type, need to pick one up next time I'm at the counter. I'm also starting to see the pan in Wedge and Cork e/s.

Non MAC: I have only a tiny bit of my Nars Afghan Red l/s and Damned velvelt pencil left. I also went through a bottle of MUFE F&B #32 and two Lancome Hypnose mascara tubes this summer.

RedRibbon

How long do you think it takes to hit pan on something? I.e. if you use an eyeshadow everyday, how long will it take you to hit pan if it's a MAC one?

I have been using a non MAC shadow for MONTHS and there's no sign of pan.

Courtney <3

oh goodness how much I've hit pan on since my last post.....
vanilla pigment
another shroom shadow
at least 5 urban decay 24/7 zero linner
a ton of my indie eyeshadow samples
covergirl blush

Kurtina88

-Naked Lunch (almost gone!)
-Shale
-Christal Avalanche
-Parfait Amour

A matte brown e/s from prestige, the brow kit from wet & wild, one bronzing powder from collistar and one from prestige, the white and the black e/s from the dior clubbing palette, Kiko full coverage concealer, Kiko e/s dupe for nars albatross, Avon colortrend e/s in star light, Shiseido cream eyeliner in black, An e/s from the zoeva 28 nude palette, and 2 powders from the zoeva 06 contouring palette. Not bad :)

I really don't know how some of you use up an entire pigment o_O

2browneyes

Saddle e/s There's only a thin outer ring of it left in the pan lol I was planning on getting another one but found similar shades in my stash and I just ordered SNS from the Bloggers' Collection so.....

I've only ever hit pan on my Studio Fix in NC15. That was... two years ago. I still haven't finished the dang thing. (To be fair, I didn't really start wearing make-up every day until recently, and I kind of fell out of love with the texture.)

Past that... nope, nothing. Though, again, see parenthetical reference above.

xKiKix

i have hit the pan on Mylar e/s for quite a while and my Eve Pearl salmon concealer just recently. so excited though i am not going to repurchase the concealer.