What is the best eyemakeup remover?If price does not matter?

darkbeauty27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitziegal
I've tried a lot but my favourite is L'ancome Bi-Facil. It even removes Liguidlast liners
icon_eek.gif

Agreed.

user79

For waterproof and long-lasting lingers I use Almay Dual-Phase eyemakeup remover. It is so gentle and doesn't burn my eyes.

143271879_626bbb41b5_o.jpg

Sanne

I usually shower at night before bedtime, and I have used their face wash with aloe vera and vit E, they where both great. I also use some cheapo milk+ tonic for cleaning without water.

NikkiHorror

I was just at CVS and needed a new Eye M/U Remover. Almay (in a small purple bottle) is oil-free and claims to be America's #1 best-selling eye makeup remover brand. It was $6.99 .We will see about that!

kaneda

I personally love the clinique one in the purple bottle, takes everything off for me.
smiles.gif

thedivaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaneda
I personally love the clinique one in the purple bottle, takes everything off for me.
smiles.gif

Is it the one called "Take the Day Off"? I use that too! It's fabulous!
clap.gif

stellarx1587

My favorite make-up remover/cleanser is Shu Uemura's Cleansing Oil. I swear by it and its super gentle on the skin... yet removes EVERYTHING.

jenii

I use DHC's Deep Cleansing Oil for my entire face (eyes included). Removes all makeup very easily, and then you rinse it off with warm water and wash your face however you normally do.

lara

Mario Badescu Oil-Free Eye Make-Up Remover. That tuff is gold in a bottle.

If I need something oil-based, then good old olive oil is where it's at.

kchan99

My fave is Lancome Bi-Facil. I used to use Perfect Wear eye makeup remover from Avon, but that one has been discontinued.

*Luna*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitziegal
I've tried a lot but my favourite is L'ancome Bi-Facil. It even removes Liguidlast liners
icon_eek.gif

This is my fav... all day. I love it. I will never use anything else again... unless I'm totally broke
rofl.gif

glam8babe

Garnier clean sensitive 2 in 1 waterproof makeup dissolver

its the best ive EVER used
even better than lancome

User49

My FAVORITE is Lush Ultra Bland. It's like £4.95, smells like honey, you just rub it on with your finger, take a wet cotton pad and wipe it off twice and it literally takes off EVERYTHING and it feels so nice, doesn't sting at all, doesn't even cause any redness. It's just lovely to use. I absolutely love it to bits and buy it every month!!!!! Did I mention I love it lol? Xx