What is the best eyemakeup remover?If price does not matter?

spectrolite

MAC Cleanse Off Oil. I don't like rubbing at my eye area with pads or wipes so I just use this in the shower and I find it is gentle, effective and non-drying.

emmy282

For eye make up I use either Clinique's Take the Day Off, or Mac's Gently Off. Almond Oil is really good too, and it's cheap!
clq_60MK_250.jpg

31EcqG3YR4L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

For my face I use wipes, the mac ones are great, but baby wipes will do too!

Blushbaby

I use Clinique Take Off The Day - but it doesn't last very long if you use it EVERY day! It does the job though.

Jupiter19

MUFE eyemakeup remover. I wear waterproof mascara everyday and I find that I don't have to scrub my eyes to get it off, plus I don't lose an eyelashes in the process like i used to.

MACandie2012

i have found that the new clean & clear eye makeup remover removes makeup just as well as the mac gently off eye makeup remover...and plus the clean & clear one is only $6 compared to mac's $18 one...i swear by my clean & clear
yes.gif
(i'm doing a review, comparing them both on youtube soon
tong.gif
)

TexasBelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphrosyne_rose
Avon's Moisture Eye Makeup Remover. It looks like lotion. I'm on my 3rd bottle! It takes it all off, moisturizes, and it doesn't break my skin out like most e/m removers. It's pretty cheap too!

Yes, I love Avon's eye makeup remover too! I'm currently on my 2nd bottle
smiles.gif

sharkbytes

I looooove Benefit's Gee that was Quick...works like a charm, one or two swipes with a cotton ball and it's gone
smiles.gif

MissResha

I LOOOVE Bi-facil makeup remover by Lancome. It's my absolute favorite. It does not irritate my sensitive eyes and more importantly, it works extremely well!

gujifijian

Avon's Eye Makeup Remover. It's 99cents. Works awesome. Or if I had money I would buy Vichy brand. I can't remember the exact name for Vichy. Used it once and loved it. No irritation watsoever. But expensive for my taste! Worst comes to worst use Baby Oil or Coconut Oil to remove ur makeup!

Ziya

Marcelle waterproof...its bi facil for the (slightly) cheaper lady...its effin sexy the way it takes it all off..loooool