What is up with Hello Kitty?

SparklingWaves

Now, I happen to own a Hello Kitty ring. It's been a long time, since I have searched for any Hello Kitty items. Truly, it's been years. So, I found these items quite unbelievable.

Palm Massager? (I noticed a reviewer gave the black item a lot of stars).

Amazon.com: Hello Kitty - hello kitty massager / Health & Personal Care: Health & Personal Care

What kind of massager
th_confused_new.gif

Massagers: Hello Kitty Massager - Mother Tested, Japan Approved!

Exhaust pipe

Gadgets: Hello Kitty Exhaust Pipe? Good-Bye Kitty

Sake Party Set

Hello Kitty Sightings<h3><br>Hello Kitty, Dear Daniel, Chococat, and all the gang!</h3>: Kitty Parties!

Multi-purpose

Hello Kitty Multi-Purpose Torch | Japan Tech

Toilet paper dispenser

Hello Kitty Toilet Paper Dispenser | Japan Tech

Back Massager?

Hello Kitty Mini-Massagers | Japan Tech

ATM

Hello Kitty mini-ATM for your penny counting kids - Engadget

Condoms
icon_eek.gif

Hello Kitty Condoms - Hello Kitty Zone

redambition

lol.gif
some of those are funny.

i have seen hello kitty bathroom mats... and threatened to buy them. my SO was horrified at the thought of having to deal with hello kitty in the loo!

i think hello kitty is cute, but some items are just too much of a good thing.

gigglegirl

That's excessive branding IMO. Yuck. I'm not sure many guys who'd agree to wear a freaking hello kitty condom. Seriously weird. And that scarification WTF? I've never heard of scarification before, maybe I've been under a rock.

The things people will buy (obviously SOMEONE is buying these, otherwise they prob. wouldn't have made it to market)

SparklingWaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
Not sure if this one is even real, but here is the Hello Kitty Jesus tattoo.

Hello Kitty Jesus Tattoo - Hello Kitty Hell

I don't doubt it maybe real. I know a tattoo artist and she gets requests for everything and anything.

This and the scarification is the ultimate for Hello Kitty that I have seen so far.

SparklingWaves

Glad you posted the tooth cap. I couldn't find it. I was finding all sorts of things - like a guide to be Hello Kitty. What the flea bite!

My dogs hated the Hotel video. They were barking like crazy.

I am in shock. I had no idea about all this.