What is your fave nude lipstick or lipglass?

Dolly Snow

For me it is all about Mac Taupe. But for a more natural I use Revlon Rose and Shine, if anyone knows a mac dupe please let me know.

TwistedFaith

Gloss: Boy Bait cremesheen glass. I remember when it was first released and It was LE, I bought five of them in a panic that my HG nude gloss would be dc'ed! Lipsticks: I love love love YSL Rouge Volupte #4 Sweet Honey, MAC Creme Cerise and MAC Brave New Bronze.

pazaub

I love nudes on others but most of the ones I've tried washed me out.....The only one that has worked so far that I've tried is Freckletone.

IHughes

MAC Modesty looks nude on me but darkish and MAC Hue with a pink lipglass looks gorgeous on me. I didn't think I could pull off or like nude lippies but they look great and fresh, specially with colorful eyeshadows

La-Pelirrojita

Depending of my mood, I like Creme d'Nude, Gaga 2, Pillow Talk, or Cusp of Dawn. I have pigmented lips, so I tend to shy away from nude shades. I feel like it makes me look dead!

EllenZ

I love blankety. Well loved and pure zen lipsticks and underage and myth glosses I also have Creme de nude lipstick but it's too stark for me. I can only wear it with a gloss over it I want to try viva glam and japanese maple

kirtchik

I love Pure Zen, Blankety is too dark for me (I'm very fair) and somehow, contrary to all common sense- Myth is too light;)

pinkpaint

I like Blankety but Nars Honolulu Honey is my fave. It was also my very first lipstick
amuse.gif