What is your fave nude lipstick or lipglass?

beccababesx

I'm NW40 (tan Caucasian) and MAC angel, creme cup etc come up purple on me, and the lighter nudes come up whitish. I love shy girl topped with boy bait, blankety with a touch of c-thru lipglass to lighten, or florabundance lipglass on top of my creme cup or angel to warm them up and try to get my wear out of them. Anyone have any recs for me? I want to branch out of MAC a bit because I think it's lacking in peachy nudes....

Bree003

I'm NC30 ish or so.... I love MAC honeylove. It doesn't make me look like a corpse but sexy and is long lasting!

GlamMeUp

Chai and Madcap lipglass
Creme Cup lipstick

C-Thru l/g was a favorite back in the day but then I found MadCap.
eyelove.gif

IHughes

I've got a new favourite: Flair for Finery from Divine Night collection. It's similar to Hue on me but the glaze formula of Hue shows my flaky lips whereas the lustre formula is more forgiving and smoother to wear

mac-obsessed

I skipped out on FFF but it does look really pretty. I was afraid it wasn't pigmented enough. :( so I passed hope I don't end up regretting!

liba

NC15 with red-pigmented lips:

Call My Bluff l/s (for a standard finish - from In The Groove)
Pet Me Please l/s (for a frost l/s - from Fabulous Felines)

You've Got It Cremesheen Glass (also from In The Groove) - by far my favorite nude gloss....I have multiple backups of this one.

Pet Me Please with Spree Lipglass (also from FF) is another nude lip that is just pure sexy on my coloring.

I did use Wildly Lush Plushglass for quite a long time too, but I'm movin' on!
I posted this back in 2011!!!

The funny thing is, You've Got It csg is STILL my favorite nude gloss. 'Glad they finally brought it back - that was unexpected.

Pet Me Please + Spree is still a great combo, but this year we've had By Design + Liqueur, which is the updated version!

Other favorite nudes since then are Warm Companion, Cozy Up, Posh Tone and of course, RESTRICT!
eyelove.gif

EllenZ

I'm NW40 (tan Caucasian) and MAC angel, creme cup etc come up purple on me, and the lighter nudes come up whitish. I love shy girl topped with boy bait, blankety with a touch of c-thru lipglass to lighten, or florabundance lipglass on top of my creme cup or angel to warm them up and try to get my wear out of them. Anyone have any recs for me? I want to branch out of MAC a bit because I think it's lacking in peachy nudes....
My new mac favs that are more neutral than nude are faux and brave. If you want to branch out away from mac then I really love the new urban decay lipsticks. Rush is a great pinky nude and of course there is also naked which is a lighter pink nude.

IHughes

I love MAC Flair for Finery from the Divine night collection, it's a perfect nude for me and I love the lustre formula

hippychic823

For me Sensual Sparks from the Magnetic Nude collection is my HG nude, but I ration it since it's LE.....also like Creme D'Nude, Siss, and Honeylove. NC30-35 for reference