What is your internet culture IQ?

captodometer

LOL. My internet IQ is 81. In the real world, this would be borderline mental retardation: 100 is about normal, 115 is gifted. Think Forrest Gump was either 59 or 69 in the movie. So I'm well on my way to being an internet dunce
tong.gif

lara

My net IQ is 207.

...which sounds about right, really. Good to see I haven't wasted my e-life on /b/ for nothing!

Esme

Mine was 114 which is higher than average, but I actually think I just guess good.

user79

127!

My ringtone on my cellphone is actually the "Ring ring ring ring...bananaphone!" tune LOL

gigglegirl

127 too! That girl I guessed the name correctly on, but there was only a handful I knew. That Leeroy Jenkins made me laugh, I remember watching the video.

pahblov

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
127!

My ringtone on my cellphone is actually the "Ring ring ring ring...bananaphone!" tune LOL

My friend lives next to that guy in Whistler!!

Even still, I only scored 69%
ssad.gif

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
LEEEEEEEEROY JENKINS.

I always mutter that under my breath before I start work.
lol.gif

I say it before going into walmart
oh.gif

Mine was a 138. I need a life.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalikana
I got 104, but I guessed a lot. xD

Me too. I am kind of glad that it wasn't higher.
lol.gif

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by x.DOLLYMiX.x
I got 69
ssad.gif
the only one I knew was that girl who was crying over britney haha, the rest I guessed.

It's a teenage boy.
winks.gif

newagetomatoz

69!!! Same as I got on my last physics test!! Both of which are better than I thought I would do!!

I had no clue of any of the answers, except maybe three? I completely guessed! Specktra is my internet culture.
winks.gif