What's at your CCO?

Ada

Anyone have any good CCO finds lately? LE stuff, MSFs, pigments, etc? I'm specifically wondering about the Arundel Mills CCO, but I'd like to hear what other people's CCOs have too!

ledonatella

My CCO (Grove City PA) had alot of cream blushes, studio fix, shadows (nothing too great though, mostly mattes and veluxes), no MSF's, 2 of the holiday eye palettes (magenta & teal), lots of pro-longwear lipsticks, some glitter liners, almost all the fluid-lines, and skin care stuff. There's about 3 rows of shelves of MAC stuff now, but hardly much to write home about.

Pink_lily

i'd certainly like to know if there's anything worthwhile at the Arundel Mills CCO! i feel like the only MAC addict in Baltimore sometimes, so it's good to see someone else on here!

bocagirl

I stopped at the Arundel Mills one last month, they didn't have much. I know they had most of the fluidlines and not much else.

bocagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledonatella
My CCO (Grove City PA) had alot of cream blushes, studio fix, shadows (nothing too great though, mostly mattes and veluxes), no MSF's, 2 of the holiday eye palettes (magenta & teal), lots of pro-longwear lipsticks, some glitter liners, almost all the fluid-lines, and skin care stuff. There's about 3 rows of shelves of MAC stuff now, but hardly much to write home about.

I'm planning to go to this one in May as well as the one in Reading, PA

MDgyrl4life

The one at arundel is in Saks right??? I hate that mall but I may have to go just for that. Maybe after I hit up the MAC counter in Columbia.

cletus2894

I went to the CCO in Arundel Mills about 2 weeks ago. They had a crapload of face stuff (foundation, powder, etc). They really didn't have that much else worthwhile. There were only about 5 different eyeshadows and some lipsticks and lipglasses. I did get a lip glass, 2 fluidlines and a brush, but that was it. So, it really wasn't worth the trip unless you're already planning on going there - especially since traffic around there is HORRIBLE!!

sbetsy

My boyfriend took me to a wedding in Orlando and we drove right by the CCO exit and he wouldn't stop! Tragedy!

coachkitten

A CCO is a Cosmetics Company Outlet for Estee Lauder brands. They have extras, discontinued, and gift with purchase items for sales at a discount. They are pretty fun when you find good things!

Alison

Quote:
Originally Posted by alysia
what IS CCO? I live in Canada so...

As far as I know there are no CCO stores in Canada
ssad.gif
. I will deffinitely be checking out the one in Las Vegas when I am there this May.

alysia

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
A CCO is a Cosmetics Company Outlet for Estee Lauder brands. They have extras, discontinued, and gift with purchase items for sales at a discount. They are pretty fun when you find good things!

thanks
greengrin.gif
now I want one...
ssad.gif

V2LUCKY

I went this weekend to my nearest CCO (@ the Ontario Mills in Ontario, So. Cali)and they had: the lipgelee mini set ($20), the Nordstrom holiday face palette ($29.50 iirc), one of the holiday eye palettes (can't remember which one), 2 glitz gloss Afterparty and Girls Got it ($10), 2 blushcremes Sweet William and Blossoming ($12 or $13), a few CCBs, tons of foundation stuff, Rich Purple pig ($13 iirc), 2 mineralize e/s Noble and Aristrocat and that's all I remember

HotPink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ada
Anyone have any good CCO finds lately? LE stuff, MSFs, pigments, etc? I'm specifically wondering about the Arundel Mills CCO, but I'd like to hear what other people's CCOs have too!

They have a few good finds from time to time. I was there a week ago and the items that stood out to me were Leisuretime, Belle Azure, Romantique and Anti-establishment e/s. They have also had Silly Goose in the past, but I'm not sure if there were any there last week. I'm pretty sure they had Aristocrat and Little Madame Mineralize e/s. They had all 5 at one point. They also had the Bloomsberry/Tigerlily blush duo.

They also had a lot of holiday exclusives. I saw at least two of the lip palettes and they had the warm e/s palette. I think they also had the shadestick set and the paint set. A few weeks ago they had the teal brush set, but I didn't see it there last week. They also had the teal holiday exclusive set from 2004.

As far as LE lip products, they had Pink Aperitif l/s, Magnetique, Oi! Oi! Oi!, Fine China and Heartthrob l/g. I know there were others but I can't remember what they were. They also had the cremestick lip liners from Culturebloom.

They usually also have a ton of Fluidlines. I am pretty sure they had Non-conformist and Iris Eyes. There are a lot of others that I can't really think of right now.

I try to go there at least once a month, and I pretty much come away with at least one or two things each time I go. I was told that they get inventory in the first of each month and it apparently takes them a week or two to put it out. I may go there next week, so I will post an update if there is anything new.

Cool Kitten

my CCO in franklin Mills PA had a ton of 2005 stuff (lip and eyes), the usual matte and veluxe crappy e/s, almost all fluidlines, a lot of blushes and 4 dark brown CCB's and a ton of dark foundations.
I went there right after they got their delivery and scored Sunplosion, but when i went back for more 2 days later they were sold out.
I got the last Sweet Sage and Rich Ground fluidlines, Sunplosion, Say Yeah and 2 teal brush sets.

Cool Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotPink
I was told that they get inventory in the first of each month and it apparently takes them a week or two to put it out.

thw ladies at my CCO refuse to tell me when they get their delivery. I went there last week (the third week of the month) and they were fully stocked, looked like they just got their stuff in.

DaisyDee

Mine (Myrtle Beach, SC) has Frost pigment, Dark Soul pigment, Rich Purple pigment, Steel Blue pigment, a ton of eyeshadows, some LE, most of the Mineralize Eye Shadows, creme eyeliners, glitter eyeliners in 1 or 2 colors, Shadesticks in a couple of colors, TONS of paints, about 6 different Nordie or Saks exclusive palettes, TONS of lippies, wipes, Cleanser, TONS of blush, some foundations and powders, including delicacy and a couple of other highlighters.

bottleblack

If anyone is near the Edinburgh, IN CCO, I'd love to know what kind of things they have - it's an hour and a half away from me but I'm definitely up for making a trip for the right items!

ripmyheartoutx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Kitten
my CCO in franklin Mills PA had a ton of 2005 stuff (lip and eyes), the usual matte and veluxe crappy e/s, almost all fluidlines, a lot of blushes and 4 dark brown CCB's and a ton of dark foundations.
I went there right after they got their delivery and scored Sunplosion, but when i went back for more 2 days later they were sold out.
I got the last Sweet Sage and Rich Ground fluidlines, Sunplosion, Say Yeah and 2 teal brush sets.

I go there too! I hate most of the girls that work there, they're really snotty :-/

Cool Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripmyheartoutx
I go there too! I hate most of the girls that work there, they're really snotty :-/

yeah, tell me about it. I called to ask when they're getting their delivery since they're a decent drive away and they wouldn't tell me even though they just got it !!!!! What's the deal with that?
Luckily i went there anyway, they were sold out of pretty much all good stuff within a day.

Latest posts