What's at your CCO?

ripmyheartoutx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Kitten
yeah, tell me about it. I called to ask when they're getting their delivery since they're a decent drive away and they wouldn't tell me even though they just got it !!!!! What's the deal with that?
Luckily i went there anyway, they were sold out of pretty much all good stuff within a day.

Funny, we were probably there like the same day. I think it was a Tuesday that I was there and got lots of good stuff. I called and they said "we just got a few eye shadows, nothing special". I live in South Jersey and it's a good 20 minutes + traffic away but I decided to make the drive anyway, good think I did ! =) I think they shouldd be getting stuff within the next 2 weeks!
graucho.gif

Cool Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripmyheartoutx
Funny, we were probably there like the same day. I think it was a Tuesday that I was there and got lots of good stuff. I called and they said "we just got a few eye shadows, nothing special". I live in South Jersey and it's a good 20 minutes + traffic away but I decided to make the drive anyway, good think I did ! =) I think they shouldd be getting stuff within the next 2 weeks!
graucho.gif

hahahahah, yeah, i did go there tuesday! My first trip out there was Saturday, that must've been the day after they got their shipment! I got fluidlines and 2 e/s, then went back there on tuesday to do some CP's and they were out of pretty much all good e/s! They had Sunplosion on saturday, it was completely gone by tuesday. Pretty much all of their Veluxe Pearls were gone by tuesday.
I figured out that they must be getting their shipments the 3rd week of the month.

ripmyheartoutx

Quote:
hahahahah, yeah, i did go there tuesday! My first trip out there was Saturday, that must've been the day after they got their shipment! I got fluidlines and 2 e/s, then went back there on tuesday to do some CP's and they were out of pretty much all good e/s! They had Sunplosion on saturday, it was completely gone by tuesday. Pretty much all of their Veluxe Pearls were gone by tuesday.
I figured out that they must be getting their shipments the 3rd week of the month.

I went there tuesday and I got..sunsplosion, orange tangent, satelite dreams, li'lly, leisuretime and shimmermoss. Then I went back Friday and got the brush set. I was just there Sunday and I got Sliverstoke f/l, iris eyes f/l, royal wink, spin pink lipglass stain. =D

Cool Kitten

Quote:
I went there tuesday and I got..sunsplosion, orange tangent, satelite dreams, li'lly, leisuretime and shimmermoss. Then I went back Friday and got the brush set. I was just there Sunday and I got Sliverstoke f/l, iris eyes f/l, royal wink, spin pink lipglass stain. =D

whoa!!!! i went saturday before last (4/22) and there was no Orange tangent or Satellite dreams!!!!! Did you go last tuesday? I didn't see either color there. Damn. I want both.
The girl who worked there told me they sold out of Sunplosion by sat evening (22nd).
I thought 21th was when they got their delivery, but now i think i might be off by a week.

ripmyheartoutx

Quote:
whoa!!!! i went saturday before last (4/22) and there was no Orange tangent or Satellite dreams!!!!! Did you go last tuesday? I didn't see either color there. Damn. I want both.
The girl who worked there told me they sold out of Sunplosion by sat evening (22nd).
I thought 21th was when they got their delivery, but now i think i might be off by a week.

I believe it was the 18th that I was there, or possibley before that. I thinkkkk it was the 18th. =D

Cool Kitten

Quote:
I believe it was the 18th that I was there, or possibley before that. I thinkkkk it was the 18th. =D

ok, so i was off by a week. Damn those girls for refusing to tell me when they get their delivery! I was dying for a back-up of Sunplosion after i tried it on. Oh well, at least one of them was nice enough to put aside the last Rich Ground for me after i called without me even asking.
So they'll probably get their delivery around 17-18th of may.

ripmyheartoutx

Quote:
ok, so i was off by a week. Damn those girls for refusing to tell me when they get their delivery! I was dying for a back-up of Sunplosion after i tried it on. Oh well, at least one of them was nice enough to put aside the last Rich Ground for me after i called without me even asking.
So they'll probably get their delivery around 17-18th of may.

Probably, the originally told me the 14th but they were being slow so it's usually between the 18 and the 19 or so. I have no money so I don't think I'll be going this month unless my friend wants to go with me for her to get stuff...
weeping.gif

Cool Kitten

i'm gonna stop by there on the 18th in hopes of them getting another Sunplosion delivery, i'm dying for a back-up.

Clada

Sevierville TN had a TON of lipsticks, three times the normal amount.
B-Cup, Bronx, Deliciously Rich, Entwined, Flutterby, Indie Girl, O Sheer Up,Bubbles,Teddy Babe, Birds of a Feather, Curiositease, Tease Me,
those are the ones I could remember.
L/g
Be Seen, Fool for You, Oi Oi Oi, Greenhouse, Courting Rose, Clarity, Tartlett, Ola Mango, Sweet Inspiration, Blue Memory, among others, and six Tasties. I don't remember which. Sorry.
No MSF,
e/s
Steep, Orange Tangent, Oceanique, Lusterleaf, Folio, Rio de Rosa stand out. There weren't many to chose from.
Three lip palettes with the rhinestones on them. no brush sets, no pigments.

koolmnbv

The CCO in New Braunfels TX had the holiday lig gelee,paints, and shadesticks mini sets the teal and magenta palettes and brush sets and all the other usual crap. But that was beginning of April and they had a flood in their storage room so they havent gotten in any shipments in like 6 or 8 wks they think they will get another one soon though within the next 2 wks

m1zz_sh0rty

The Buffalo CCO doesen't have much worth mentioning...some powders, eyeshadows (arena,living pink?,greystone,felt blue), studiofix and that's about it.

HotPink

On my recent trip to the CCO @ the Arundel Mills Mall (MD), I was able to find Lucky Green (Finally!) and Orange Tangent. I think I bought the last of each one, but the sales woman commented that each time Lucky Green comes in it sells right away, so I am guessing they may get it in again at some point. I was soooo excited. I missed it when it came out last summer.

Leanne

I went to my nearest CCO today (in Ellesmere Port/Cheshire oaks - I'm from England)
I picked up Chromezone 2 but they also had;
Cream bases, lipglasses, lipgelees, a couple of pigments, some eyeshadows, chromezone 3, studio fix concealer stick, some MAC make-up bags/small cases, blotting powder, a mirror, various brushes & some other stuff. They also had a try-on strobe cream pack, which surprised me since I didn't even know they had been released in the UK.

browneyedbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanne
I went to my nearest CCO today (in Ellesmere Port/Cheshire oaks - I'm from England)
I picked up Chromezone 2 but they also had;
Cream bases, lipglasses, lipgelees, a couple of pigments, some eyeshadows, chromezone 3, studio fix concealer stick, some MAC make-up bags/small cases, blotting powder, a mirror, various brushes & some other stuff. They also had a try-on strobe cream pack, which surprised me since I didn't even know they had been released in the UK.

Hiya... how much was your quad? Just curious!

Leanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by browneyedbaby
Hiya... how much was your quad? Just curious!

Hey, it had £20 written on the sticker but it was £19 when I got to the till!
smiles.gif

velvet

i went to the cco in osage beach missouri
i spoted....
l/s teddy babe, bubbles, vibrant o, meltdown, hipster, rio babe, la la lady, tempt me, tease me, lady danger, underplay, plum fm, lots of what i think are d/c lippies i'd never heard of.
impish and tartlette lipglass and others from previous le collections i hadnt heard of (as in before mid '05)- i think blue memory was one

lots of pigments, blue storm, violet, dark soul, provence (which i almost bought) and glitters
many pro gloss
tons of powder and creme blushes - uncommon, sunbasque, peaceful, lilcent, lady blush, cherry

and lots of le and reg. nail polish - rocker, violet femme ect and i think aloe aloe
as well as all the 05 holiday eyeshadow palettes and mini shadesticks

and a LOT of ccb's including fantastic plastic
glitter liners in copperfield and sauce pot
shade blender in sorcery

Cdjax

I was at the CCO in Ellenton, FL today, and they had the following things (that I can remember):

-A bunch of different Glitters
-Dark Soul Pigment
-Holiday Olive Eyes Palette (the one with Gorgeous Gold, Satin Taupe, Cinders, Tease N Teal, Gingersoft,& Pearl of the Earth)
-Holiday Shadestick Minis
-Holiday Lip Gelee Minis
-Several of the Blush Duos
-Romantique, Lil' Minx, Mystical Mist, Leisuretime, Belle Azure, Mink Pink, Wonder Full, Blue Noir Eyeshadows (there were more that I can't think of)
-Several of the regular Lip Gelees& Lipglasses
-Brassy, Iris Eyes, Non Conformist, Frostlite, Silverstroke, Sweet Sage, Blitz&Glitz Fluidlines
-Coquettish Clarice, Daisy Daze, Aquamelon, Baumy Bronze,& some regular TLCs
-A bunch of Lipsticks, Pro Longwear, Paints,& Nail Polishes
-Penny, Corn, Sharkskin, Pink Couture Shadesticks
-Rose D'Or Bronzing Stick
-Lots of Lipmix& Pro Glosses

Also, the Lancome outlet is selling Juicy Tubes, Star Glosses,& Sweet Balms for $10

Ambonee

Ontario Mills CCO (Ca)

I went yesterday afternoon, they had much more than usual...
e/s: Zonk Bleu, Leisuretime, goldbit, llama, and a few more
Quads: Budoir, inventive, thunder, and free to be also a few of the Christmas palettes (blue one and green one) and tailormade eye palette (not sure which one)
Pigments: Fuschia, Provence, dark soul, violet and one more
Copperfield and mercuric glitterliner
a bunch of blushes and duo blushes
A few pressed powders
shadestick and lipgelee sets
a bunch of lipsticks

and a bunck of other stuff I can't remember

Thought ya'll would like to know =)

Latest posts