What's your Biggest MAC Regret?

Looking back on the Archie's Girls collection, I wish I had purchased some of the accessories (mirror, coin purse). The packaging was so cute!

JenMakeupHair

I still think about the Matte2 collection (2007), amazing matte shadows. And I should've gotten a backup of aphrodites shell :(

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Things I regret skipping: Barbie, Heatherette, and Hello Kitty. I was already into makeup when they came out, but I just wasn't into MAC back then. I also kinda regret skipping the entire Osbourne collection. I still want KYY and DG, but I guess I'll live.

Things I regret buying: Electric Cool Eyeshadows. They're okay, but I don't think they're worth the higher price.

Melbade

HI. My regret : The Venomous Villains collection ! I wasn't a make up addict at this time, and I didn't even know MAC ! Each time I see a product of this collection I'm like "whyyyyyyy?????".

Tammy Hope

All of the older Mac collections such as... Venomous Villains, Hello Kitty, Heatherette etc.
Also, when they discontinued my all-time favorite lipstick that I wore daily.. Emphatic. I wish I would have bought at least 20. lol!

nt234

All of the LE collections prior to 2014.
wacko.gif
The only collections I kept up with from the time I started wearing makeup up to now were the Viva Glam ones.

CaseyC

Biggest Mac regret was not getting the #169 from Raquel welsh and buying more backups of the volcanic thermal mask and fix+ lavender

Thia Winter

Omg lets see....losing my 222 brush, getting out of Mac awhile back and missing out on so much while I wasnt buying, not getting BUs of pleasure principle dazzleglass.

Veronika23

Too many regrets to list... One is not keeping the first tube of MAC lipstick I bought. The color is discontinued and was never able to find it again... Also not getting more Hyper Real foundation violet/fx when it was available. I miss that stuff and want it now!!!! lol

Latest posts