What's your Biggest MAC Regret?

Jayjayy

I wish I could've gotten Heaux from the RiRi collection. I was not about to fight the madness to grab it, but its so pretty! I have similar colors but I want that one.

I regret buying Fashion Revival without trying it on. It swatches beautifully, if not a bit dark, but on my lips it gets progressively darker and patchy throughout the day. Bummer.

gemmel06

I regret not getting anything from the Rocky Horror collection :(

I also wish i had bought more of the Heatherette Collection.

Ode

I regret buying the 127 brush... I have no use for it! Also regret not buying Red Blazer lipglass from The Simpsons collection.

DoTheTree

I regret missing the Marilyn Monroe collection and I regret skipping on the Divine Night collection
thud.gif

makeupgator

I regret not grabbing Styled in Sepia when I had the chance! I didn't think I'd wear it but I've been kicking myself ever since

javadoo

I regret not being into MAC when True Romantic & Petal Point blushes came out. I can't find them anywhere.
I mean, anywhere...I guess it's been a little too long.

SandraVB79

I bought my first MAC makeup (excl nail polishes) just recently with the cinderella collection, and "thanks" to this site, I am getting more or less obsessed with it, since yesterday I put in my second order. I don't have any MAC regrets *yet*. My regrets are all wrt chanel and dior... :-/

Bubek07

i regret not buying ronnie red, heaux, deeply adored and being late for the cinderella palette

squirtlesquad54

I use to think you only needed one of each primary color (red, orange, nude, pink, etc) so when a new collection would come out I would only buy the colors I didn't have. I assumed that every red looked the same based on only Temptalia's swatches, rookie mistake :cry:

MACGirl1908

I regret not paying attention to limited edition lines. I've been wearing MAC since about 2000 but really on bought the same items. It wasn't until years later that I realized I missed limited edition lines like Barbie, Hello Kitty, Temperature Rising, Wonder Woman, Playboy, and Diana Ross. I have managed to get my hands on lippies from Hello Kitty, Temperature Rising, and Wonder Woman. I'd be good if I could find Barbie, Heatherette, and Diana Ross at a reasonable price. I know it's not going to happen with Playboy.
nope.gif

smallestkitten

I deeply regret every lipglass/dazzleglass I've ever bought, even the LE ones. I just cannot with that formula.

Also I regret throwing away the box from my Fafi lipstick (my first MAC lipstick!) and losing my Steady Going. Also I remember seeing Venomous Villains instore and not buying anything - suuuch a regret.

Bubek07

i have to add seeing in store and buying just a pencil from archies girls if i knew then how good the lipsticks were id buy all of em

MissTania

I deeply regret every lipglass/dazzleglass I've ever bought, even the LE ones. I just cannot with that formula.

Also I regret throwing away the box from my Fafi lipstick (my first MAC lipstick!) and losing my Steady Going. Also I remember seeing Venomous Villains instore and not buying anything - suuuch a regret.
Have you seen Steady Going is being re-released and will be permanent?

http://www.specktra.net/t/191217/mac-the-matte-lip-collection-june-18-2015

kadytheredpanda

Selling my Oh, Oh, Oh
Selling my Boyfriend Stealer
Not getting a replacement for Girl Next Door, which broke
Not getting the extras from the Archie's Girls collection (mainly the bag and coin purse)
Not getting a backup or two of Betty Bright, which I adore and cannot find a good dupe for D:
Not able to get Kiss and Don't Tell
Missing out the Quite Cute collection, especially not getting Sakura (eventually got Quite Cute the lipstick, though)
Missing out the Simpsons collection
Missing out on Heaux
Missing out on Kelly Yum Yum
Not knowing about the Mac Loves Barbie doll until recently (I love dolls)

Dominique33

Always the same story : Red Racer, Mangrove, Semi-Precious blushes, es and lipsticks, Surf, Baby powders . Heaux too. I skipped Cook, cook, Cook, Shop Shop Shop , well Now I am trying to stalk, so glad to have Pedro Lourenço items, AA lippies and powder or Julia Petit blush . Stalking has become an habit here !

Latest posts