whats your favorite moisturizer?

mel0622

i've been using regular ol' lotion (jergens) for about 5 er 6 years.

wondering if theres anything else good out there?

ette

facial or body?
face i use Cetaphil, what my dermo tells me to use lol.
body i use body butters for deep moisture, jergens for everyday stuff.

mel0622

oh i meant for the face. but if u wanna tell me what u use for the body thats cool. 8)

Isis

Creme de la Mer is my all time favorite!
But I'd love to try Shu Uemura's Depsea Therapy Moisture Recovery Emulsion SPF 15 & Cream.

Tonitra

I love Clinique! Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion works for just about everyone I think. I highly recommend it.
smiles.gif

Classic Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonitra
I love Clinique! Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion works for just about everyone I think. I highly recommend it.
smiles.gif

Not me. The little sucker broke me out.

professionaltart

Quote:
smiles.gif

u know my counter manager use to be counter manager at Clinique and she said this has to be the worst lotion in the world u can put on your face. not knocking you, i use to use it too but thats what she said. weird huh cause when she told me i was like omg i use to use that all the time.

i love origins dr. weil plantidote and Oil of olay complete spf 15!

Ambi

Quote:
Originally Posted by professionaltart
u know my counter manager use to be counter manager at Clinique and she said this has to be the worst lotion in the world u can put on your face. not knocking you, i use to use it too but thats what she said. weird huh cause when she told me i was like omg i use to use that all the time

Did she say why it's the worst lotion? I've been thinking about buying it for a long time 'cause I've only heard good things about it, now I'm not so sure again, heh.

afterglow

Mine used to be Nivea, then it was Clean & Clear.... but then both of them make my oily under makeup, so I stopped wearing 'em. So now I just have no moisturizer. =( I'd love to see which ones you guys like, so I could try it out.

theleopardcake

Quote:
smiles.gif

i agree!

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Quote:
smiles.gif

I completely agree, it's pure heaven for my skin... kinda expensive here, but totally worth it IMO
smiles.gif

chiq

Decleor Harmonie Cream, yeahhh, good stuff.

then their angelique balms for the night.

damn me and my sensitive skin..i used to use chanel hydramax, but it gave me weird reactions after awhile..ughghghgh :confused:

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabdebaz
Is Creme de la Mer really worth it's price?

I didn't get what all the hype was about until I tried it, but I definitely think it is
smiles.gif
My skin has never looked so good!
See if you can get a sample of it off MUA or eBay. The counters are super stingy with samples as this cream is all hand made and packaged by hand as well.

Latest posts